<<< ------- How Can e(Y)e Talk to My Dad ------- >>>

Jus Woke Up and He Jus Walked in Throo tha Door , and Get Thus , He’s Acting All Kind n Nyse n Shizz … ,

No Telling Who Said What to Him , Cause of Thus Thread no Doubt … ,

It’s Fake is What e(Y)e Am Saying … ,

Lissen Guys n Gals , Thank You For Tha Helping Out Kind Words , e(Y)e Am Done … ,

Beyond Done With Thus Nonsense … ,

e(Y)e Already D(Y)D @minnii , If You Were There You Would Have Cried and Screamed With Me … ,

N E Hoo ,

No Violence When e(Y)e Say That e(Y)e’m Done ,

Jus Moving On to What Matters Tha Most to Me , … ,

AND THAT IS MY PUP (!!!) ,

LIL LACY (!!!) ,

Oh and Music ,

Blah Blah Blah … … …

That’s good news. Just act nice back.

Sounds like depression. My dad’s the same way, he was recently diagnosed with depression as a result of his back injury

e(Y)e Tried That and No One Is Evn Close to Being Interested in My Thots About Anything , My ENTIRE Family Doesn’t Want to Hear One Word From Me … ,

Unless ,

Unless Some Sort of Authority Figure is Involved , Then They Want to Be Famous and Gather All Thee Rewards of Being a Hero … ,

It’s Sick and Twisted and e(Y)e Completely Understand Suicide as an Action to End What Makes Us Sick to Our Stomachs … ,

e(Y)e Am In No Mood to Die , Jus to Be Clear Here , but e(Y)e Have Been Waiting For a Full year For Someone to Reach Out Besides Myself and It’s Been NOTHING … … …

It’s Much Worse Then That , Evn his Mini Movements Make Me Sick , HIS BODY LANGUAGE Makes Me Sick … ,

and @everhopeful , e(Y)e Shall , and If It Gets Disturbing e(Y)e’ll Jus Walk Tha ■■■■ Away …

They Literally Scream At Me ( OR ) Call Me Crazy … ,

e(Y)e Am Kinda At Thee End of My Rope … ,

True and Good Advice Tho …

1 Like

Invasion of the Body Snatchers N Shuzz Lyke That Yo ,

e(Y)e Don’t Have Any Friends as Sad and Problematic as That Sounds … ,

e(Y)e Don’t Care Anymore About That Tho … ,

So Far e(Y)e’m Stuck Living Where e(Y)e Am Now , but Perhaps One Day e(Y)e’ll Move Out , as it Stands ,
e(Y)e Can’t Right Now …

Ok Hello ,

Ok , e(Y)e Havent Slept For What Feels Lyjke Years and e(Y)e’m Wired and Exhausted … ,

Altho Things Are Going to Be OK … ,

e(Y)e Jus Except Too Much … ,

Hmm ,

Doesn’t Make Much Sense … ,

What e(Y)e Meant To Say Is e(Y)e Mite Onli Post Me and My Music From Now On , Me and My Dad WIll Get Along jus Fine … ,

Plus e(Y)e Said All e(Y)e Can Say Here ,

So Imma Be Annoying With Me and My Guitars and Maybe a Lil One Duo ( O R ) Whatever It’s Called … ,

Muchos Del Grande Whatevah Yo Yo’s ///\\ …

(by) (tha) (way) ,

Thanks For Trying To Help Guys n Gals … ,

Have a Twix Ice Cream Bar ,

It’s On Tha House (!!!)

2 Likes

Clinical depression is very serious, it’s something that many people on these forums deal with, often multiple times. You know? I’ve struggled with it most of my life, and it didn’t seem like a big deal until I started to realize how it’s affecting my dad. He goes through manic phases, and becomes very aggressive and irritated at times, he completely ignored me for almost two months, pretending I didn’t exist and stopped participating in my meetings with my doctors, my mom finally convinced him to go see somebody and he got the diagnosis. I think now that he realizes, he’s been doing better. He’s also on medication for his back now too.

I haven’t the slightest how or if there’s any way to approach him about that, but it would definitely be a good idea. Has he seen anyone since your mom passed? Doctors I mean, sorry.

I have had troubles with my parents a lot of times over the best thing I ever did was to move out of my parents house into supported accommodation sharing a house with three other people who are ill like me
I feel really sorry about the situation with your dad and hope it gets better for you

Cheers kate xxx

1 Like

Well Thank You @katey1234 , e(Y)e Haven’t Seen You Around … , Pretty Cool Ta See Ya Tho , Cheers Rite back Atcha (!!!) … ,

AND PEOPLE KEEP STEALING MY IDEAS … ,

Naught You Katey1234 , Jus Stupid Nonsense e(Y)e have to Deal With … ,

N E Hoo Everyone , Keep An Eye Out On My Music Thread , Some Cool Ideas Coming Up (!!!)