How are y'all feeling today?

I feel sleepy after morning meds.

6 Likes

Sometimes we overthink, and should just do

1 Like

Feeling tired and lazy. Been up since 5:30am. Need to clean but don’t know where to start cause there’s nowhere to put anything🤷‍♀️

1 Like

Without will power to do anything. Experiencing negatives more today.

1 Like

I’ve started taking my meds a bit earlier in the day. For the first few days I had to take a nap at 7pm. But now my system seems to have gotten used to it.

So I’m feeling a bit better today.

2 Likes

Very low motivation this evening. I’m trying to sleep to escape but it’s proving difficult. And I have lost motivation to walk as much as I had been walking last week

Can’t even be bothered to make dinner :s

1 Like

I hope y’all have a good day. I feel sluggish too no motivation.

4 Likes

I feel a bit better today. Not anxious about past. But slept a lot and no motivation.

1 Like

Excellent. On the 5th day of Caplyta.

2 Likes

I hope it works for you. Hugs

I seem to be keeping my sh it together somewhat thankfully.

Had anxiety yesterday with difficulty breathing and feeling strangled.
Feeling hated last few weeks but that might be getting better.

I’m feeling tired :zzz: but well this morning.

My dog woke me up at 4.30am.licking my face.
I told him to go back to sleep but he started whining so I had to take him out.

He is so cute.
A little bossy boots though.ha ha ha ha ha he really thinks he is the boss.

I’m not strict on him like I was on my other dog I had.
This guy does as he wants pretty much.

Having my morning coffee.

2 Likes

My family is insisting that I have olfactory reference syndrome. I am having a hard time believing them.
Other than that I have low motivation but have been spending a lot of time with my cats.

2 Likes

I’m feeling eh. I was happy I got to spend extra time with my bf today but then the game I was playing with him got super buggy to where it was unplayable and that really frustrated me. Then I got tired and fell asleep for too long so I couldn’t shake the feeling of being tired. I was too tired to cook and was bad and got fast food that i should not have gotten. Now I’ve just been wasting time toodling around on here.

1 Like

I’m feeling good, having a pretty good day. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I lowered my meds so I’ve been feeling like crap

1 Like

I was up early. I defrosted the freezer at four in the morning, ate a snack then took a drive with a soda in my hand. When it got light outside I was going to have breakfast at Wendy’s but it ended up not happening. Now, I’m in my car after taking a walk in the park and I’ll probably head home soon. But thanks for asking @roxanna!

2 Likes

Sounds good. Hugs

1 Like

I havnt slept all night. Ran out of my medication but getting more today.

Going to take a walk in a few minutes.

1 Like

I am combating thoughts of judgement.

1 Like

I am now feeling like a smoke.

1 Like