Hi how is everyone feeling on this Monday day?

I’m feeling okay.

Not exactly over the moon, but pretty content.

Just ate some watermelon and coffee which will keep me going for a while.

4 Likes

Hello. @LittleMissSlothy . I am doing ok. Not a whole lot to do today. Got my dr appointment out of the way early so have a pretty free day.

4 Likes

That’s good you got your doctors appointment out of the way. I hope it was informing and useful.

2 Likes

Hi, @LittleMissSlothy -

Glad to hear you’re ok.

I am not having a good day. I started out with the best of intentions, but low mood and extreme fatigue are plaguing me. When I’m depressed, I eat, and I can’t stop, and I’m gaining and I hate myself and feel and look like ■■■■.

So that’s me today.

I might go to the gym with my sister later.

2 Likes

Ooo, watermelon sounds good! :watermelon:

I am feeling good, today. :relaxed: I’m drinking some coffee. I think I will play a little bit of a video game, on my Switch.

I’m wearing a pair of my favorite socks! I love these socks. They have different kinds of flowers all over them. And, of course, some writing… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Those are awesome!

Someone bought me a pair of socks that say, “My cat is cool as f***”

1 Like

Haha!! I’d love to see a picture of your socks. :joy:

1 Like

Ok! I’ll take a pic for you.

1 Like

Hey @LittleMissSlothy I’m having a pretty good day. I had to drive my dad to the pharmacy so he could get his meds, he can’t drive anymore.

I fell to sleep last night without taking any sleep meds, that rarely happens. I only slept 2-3 hours but it was a natural sleep, not drug induced, so that means maybe my brain is healing from olanzapine withdrawal. I even fell to sleep with the TV on, my mom came in and turned it off and said I was out cold. That made me happy.

After I woke up I couldn’t get back to sleep again and took my clonazepam, but still didn’t sleep much for the rest of the night so I am a little tired. I had a big cup of coffee this morning and now I am just drinking green and white tea.

2 Likes

Feel ok, a bit lathargic right now

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.