Hi I dont know how I got through but i did

I was trying to raise money for charity but got a bit obseesed i did not sleep properly i woke up my whole body was like my nerves were prutuding outward and feel here see every thing so hightened, Everything looked different another sheet over my eyes people looked funny and had blu or green backgrounds i was seeing something unuashall every min like a figure walking then ducts down behind the person i am trying to talk to movement all the time then i started tto see signs on tv saying i am going to die in many ways and signs outside had missing words like tescos as i was leaving siad goodbye but later it siad more thank you for shopping etcit was like final destination movie seeing different signsthen i heared the word dog hunter my lights agreed i spent the night thinking how i can solve cases of dog being stolen long story any how through all this i doubled my tabs drunk 7 pints of lager slept alot and i kept fighting i am not listening at this point but got severe anxioty pulpitations for 2 weeks still now i dont want to go back to hospital cause this happened last time there is so much more but gave you basics i got through

If you are still feeling delusional I would cut out the drinking and concentrate on your meds? good luck.

1 Like

thankyou it was just for one day x

1 Like