Help? Struggling

Woke up at 4 this morning feeling like utter crap. My anxiety is going thru the roof and im getting paranoid about going outside. The flats like a bomb site with ciggie ash that seems to be everywhere and im feeling really piss ed off. I cant motivate myself to do anything at the moment apart from sitting here stressing out. I doubt they would give it to me but i really could do with some diazapam to calm down with.

Gonna ring the nurse at 9am. Im scared im gonna pick up a can or worse take a razor to my arm for the relief. What the hell is wrong with me? I missed my quetiapine dose last night - cos i run out, they are due today, but im not even sure i can make it to the chemist. I HATE THIS ANXIETY :frowning:

I keep hearing conversations off the fans on the computer - it hasnt helped i havent seen no one for days. Someone tell me im gonna be ok?

1 Like

I’ve been through this
Hang on
You will get through it
Missing a dose can make you anxious
You should be getting help soon talk to your nurse

1 Like

Yeah they should be open in an hour. I really could do with a visit from them today :frowning:

That’s what they are there for
I feel a lot anxiety
Sometimes it flares up but you can manage it
Hope you get through to your nurse soon
:hugs:

1 Like

Thanks - glad its not just me. I could cry, but then i dont know what i would be crying about!? Im clock-watching till i can ring them x

Anxiety can be a living hell but you will get help
Keep us informed

1 Like

Will do . Thanks.

1 Like

@Naarai,is anxiety still running.I’m willing to stay for you here until it passes.I don’t think you should harm your self.

1 Like

Ive calmed down a bit - since leaving a voicemail for the nurse to ring. Gonna ask for a visit - if nothing to pick up my script for me. Too paranoid to go out at the moment. Ive put some music on to try and keep my mind busy. I wont SH. Im stronger than that.

2 Likes

How the Percy’s been doing?

1 Like

Hes ok. Hes been hiding under the bed. I hope he hasnt picked up on my stress :frowning: Ill coax him out with some dreamies.

He doesn’t wan’t to cuddle yet?

yeah ive had plenty of cuddles from him. he just been hiding today.

Any way,it’s good to have someone in the house,mine is empty because I don’t fit here for adoption from shelter.And my family is strongly against me keeping pets.

1 Like

Percys a great comfort to me. My only concern was that i needed an indoor cat and whether i could afford the vets bills. I had permission from the council. You should adopt one if you can - i quite often talk to him when no-ones around!

Got text from Nurse - gonna come round in an hour. Thank God.

1 Like

Will she bring meds?

Been nice talking with you.Now I have to go to get mine’s.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yeah she will i will just take half now. Thanks for your support. Speak soon x

1 Like

Have a nice rest of the day.Situations happen.

1 Like

You’re gonna be ok. Do the squared breathing. The voices are a nuisance but they’re not real.

1 Like