Feel paranoid like I have just like when I used to take drugs

I hear doors open and close outside and people talking. Am panicking in exactly the same sort of way as if I had just smoked cannabis. Just like it. think isolation is getting to me.

My nurse said she would organise extra help while my folks are away on holiday. Thing is there hasn’t been any. Should I phone her. Am worried as getting labelled as an attention seeker.

Ps have some old Neil young playing. It soothes me!

1 Like

Hey @Jimbob! Sorry you’re dealing with this. I know exactly what you’re describing and it’s no fun at all. If you need the extra help, then call the nurse. No need in suffering in silence when you can get some extra help. How long are your folks gonna be away?

1 Like

Folks away for another 10 days I think. Was thinking about going to watch the football at the pub but don’t think I’m up to that - plus really need a shower.

1 Like

Well, whatever you decide to do, I hope this feeling passes soon. Glad the Neil Young is working for you. I find a lot of comfort in listening to music also. As always, you’re in my prayers, man.

1 Like
3 Likes

if i felt like that and i had no-one to talk to i would definitely call my nurse, i have even got the number for out of hours service for when its night time and i need them,

if you can talk to your nurse and tell her how hard you are finding it just now she has to listen to you and take you seriously,

1 Like

I don’t suppose you have any emergency benzos? Or failing that do you have any l-theanine left?

1 Like

No don’t keep any benzos, but do have some l-theanine 200mg. Will take one and see how I get on.

such a dreary night here tonight

1 Like

It awful isn’t it? My mum left me a toblerone at hers before she left for holiday but can’t face this weather. My chocolate hit will have to wait.

1 Like

what about your sister?

1 Like

She’ll be in bed by now, she sleeps real early. She did bring me a double decker the other day though! Was nice.

1 Like

oh, i love those chocolates, have you tried the double decker mini’s? they’re amazing :slight_smile:

i got caught in the rain today as well but made it to my car just before i got soaked lol was at my limit though when i got caught in traffic in the way back, it was dark and i could hardly see bc the windows steamed up lol

1 Like

Double decker minis do sound good! Not really checked out the chocolate section lately - did you ever have a snowflake? Don’t think they make them anymore…

1 Like

yes, i love the snowflake havent had one for a while though,

1 Like