Help me, someone is going to hurt me

Help I am so scared. I’m having negative and untrue thoughts about people because this camera in my head is making me go crazy. I’ve never did nothing to anyone but this camera is making me lose my mind :cry: help me please. I know I have a camera in me because I’ve been hearing people talk negative about me for so long and they have been watching me. I’m scared :cry:

Have you told your psychiatrist that you’re still having these thoughts ?

1 Like

Yes I have but there is no change. I’m scared to go out of the house and I’m scared of being around people. I am so afraid.

1 Like

If it were me I’d ask for a med change. If it continued then I’d consider Clozapine.

1 Like

The only person I feel comfortable with really is my dad. Is there anyone you feel comfortable to be around?

I think it’s time I try Clozapine. I’ve tried 5 different meds already

3 Likes

@anon39015889 and @TheBest and @shellys12 are on it.

No there is no one that I really trust but I love my family, I just don’t trust that they would tell me the truth about the cameras and microphones.

Please try Clozapine. It should calm your brain down enough that you stop picking out random dialogue in the world and thinking it’s about you.

2 Likes

Clozapine is worth the blood tests. Sometimes I do have bizarre thoughts. My doc said they will eventually go away. Also the first couple months on it I slept a ton because I was so tired. That eventualy goes away.

What i like about Clozapine is that I can actually exercise. My thought process is better. I feel a lot more comfortable.

There are Pubmed arcticles out there that say Clozapine is better for Schizoaffective more so than Schizophrenia. Also it’s better for mania than it is for depression.

3 Likes

Hi @anon55704218 I am on Clozapine but I am not sure if it is working. Today went to Target and heard people talking about me. I feel there is a camera in my mind not literally but figuratively. I hear racist and perverted thoughts I think other people can hear. That is why I get a lot of negative comments from other people. They think their children can see these intrusive thoughts but it is not my fault. I hope no one can see my thoughts. They are not necessarily my thoughts but none the less it bothers me so much.

It’s ok. Try to refrain from those thoughts and relax your mind. I think evil thoughts out of fear. When I don’t think about people watching me my thoughts go back to normal, weird I know. Just relax your mind and let your mind be free, but no one knows you or is watching you that is a fact. Can you reassure me that the country is not watching me?

1 Like

Thanks @anon55704218, I am positive the nation is not watching you. Please see your doctor and talk about your problems and what you are going through. My doctor always gives me helpful advice. I pray you will be ok,

2 Likes

I have people say that I am going to die soon, they always do this. I know this is the same with you. They are really the bad sort of people. I don’t want to die by they always say this. I wish they would get a taste of their own medicine may be it would stop them from this nonsense.

1 Like

Just try to tell yourself it’s not real because it’s not. This is so hard to do but try to rationalize with yourself. Ask yourself how can people actually see me and how could I possibly be talked about on tv.

3 Likes

Thanks @anon55704218. I will try to.

1 Like

Do you take meds? I do. I recommend them. They relax me and calm me. I used to be paranoid too.

Oh, I’m pretty sure they have been, but you’re not interested in hearing it.

3 Likes

I’m on olanzapine. My only problem is hearing people talk negatively about me and I don’t even know them. They tell me that they are watching me and I don’t believe my mind can play tricks on me that badly. So that’s why I believe I have a camera or microphone on me because I hear people talk about it.

I am interested in hearing it but just like I told @insidemind I hear people talking about how they are watching me on camera and I don’t believe my mind can play tricks on me. If so it’s very severe. The only thing that makes me rationalize with myself is that I don’t see or feel a camera or microphone but even still it can be some advanced technology.