Hello i feel a lot better now (Tom)

I smoked for 8 months (Weed)
Then i drank myself shitfaced for a year and took 1,5 year brake from drinking and Smoking recovered fast.
Now im on Haldol and Paroxetine and i feel alot better!
I recently started moving more and started traininng a littlebit!
Im now in shape to meet people again!
I spent so much time with my family during my hard years so they really know me by now :slight_smile:
I made a better relationship with my Mother and Father and my sisters and i meet others with the same kind of problems!
Now i guess my psychosis is about 1 more year and then i go over to risperodone again!
My goal is to take abilify and lower my drinking beacuse im a happy drinker :stuck_out_tongue:
I will probably smoke weed again atleast ill eat it to save my lungs! my cough is better now and i can Breathe again and my cardio has gone up alot! Next step in the time of 5 years is to find a job again and start traveling around the World! :smiley:
I feel very releaved my situation has improved alot but i have alot of gas in my stomach and i probably have Gerd! So i need to take it a bit easy! I eat about 10 omeprazols when i drink and about 3 a normal day with using smokeless Tobacco (snus) Im also Dizzy but i know this is beacuse i drank on risperidone and Zyprexa!
I hope it goes over soon! Will it go over?? Heey atleast im getting better ;D!

1 Like

“Oh what a long strange trip it’s been.”

Grateful Dead

1 Like

As we said in the seventies; Keep on truckin"!

1 Like

You might be doing a whole lot better if you stop doing drugs and
drinking. I smoked crack from1986-1990. It ruined my life but I joined AA and quit all drugs and alcohol. Once I got clean and sober, then came the cars, the jobs, college, living independently, real friends etc.

I guarantee that if I was still doing drugs I would have none of those. Sometimes we can be deaf, dumb and blind as to what effects drugs or alcohol is having on our lives. When I was addicted to crack I thought it was perfectly fine to be blasting down the freway at seventy mph in my car with a pipe in my mouth smoking crack. It was normal back then to pick up perfect strangers and driving them all over town all night to find crack.

Getting paid $400 on payday and going on a crack binge and spending $300 in one night. Proposing marriage to hookers seemed like a smart idea at the time. I got used to misery.

Looking back I did a lot worse and didn’t think twice about it. This is where drugs can lead you. And the stories of alcoholics and addicts in AA meetings were much, much worse than mine. That stuff warps your mind and while your doing it you don’t realize the effect it has on every aspect of your life. Sorry for the sermon but drugs are a dead end. There’s much more to life than abusing drugs.

3 Likes

Drug addiction comes in people, not in pipes! Still you’ve written a nicely worded warning, Nick.

Jayster

2 Likes

Thank you for all the answers!!!
I ill be even better soon too!

It’s funny how language changes over time. I’m a linguistics enthusiast btw

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.