Heavy Snow Fall

Staying home, roads are a mess, been snowing heavy for hours, will stop tonight

Can’t afford a accident

10 Likes

Good call.

I don’t know how people live in climates like that,

Snowing all the time.

I’ll stay in California and wear shorts.

2 Likes

I do not miss driving in snow.

Glad you’re safe

1 Like

Good call staying home. I hate driving in the snow, too. I once lived in an area that averaged 245 inches (about 6.2 meters) per year, and I got used to it, but that was a long time ago.

1 Like

Doesn’t half your state catch fire every spring?

6 Likes

Not any more, they turn off the power now a days. Also we’re still on fire, so yeah…

2 Likes

Here’s this years;

2 Likes

Indeed.

5 Likes

The good news is that the other half doesn’t because of all the extra moisture from homeless people peeing and pooping all over it.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I love the snow, but only if I don’t have to go out and drive in it. That includes hubby not driving in it. He works at a 24/7 facility that MUST be manned at all times, so he has to go in no matter what… kind of like the poor postal workers.

2 Likes

Meanwhile, I’m chillin in Ontario like;

9 Likes

You stole that from South Park

2 Likes

How beautiful! I love the snow in the trees! I want to go there…

2 Likes

I’ve honestly never watched more than a single episode. I do admit to putting a bunch of raunchy SP sound files into rotation on The Squirrel, but that wasn’t one of them. I don’t get the humour of the show.

1 Like

It’s like a more raw, uncut version of Family Guy; minus the overdone flashbacks.

1 Like

The snow is pretty :slight_smile:

2 Likes

not so pretty when you have to shovel it :rage:

1 Like

Haven’t watched that at all. d00d has a nutsack hanging off his face. Even Mr. Squirrel has a nut limit.

Basically if it’s not Looney Toons, Japanese anime or Archer, don’t expect me to have watched it when it comes to animations.

1 Like

Enjoy.

(I guarantee a chuckle)

1 Like

@shutterbug

1 Like