Have you tested for heavy metal toxicity if you have positives or negatives? POLL

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Back when I tried treating my SZ by way of homeopathy, the “doctor” wanted to have me tested for heavy metals.

He was all like, “Send a hair sample to this lab and they’ll mail you back your results.”

I googled the lab, as well as the science behind the hair test, and all of it was just suuuuper sketch.

I was also really paranoid they would save my hair for DNA analysis without my consent.

So yea, decided not to do it.

…SZ comes in handy sometimes.

Yeah, I’ve never been to a homoeopath but because I spent years obsessed with aluminium poisoning I came across lots of suggestions like that. I remember feeling tempted by chelation therapy but reason prevailed.

2 Likes

I do not want talk about homeopathy on here.

I understand you might be desperate and you want solutions that promise results that science can’t replicate, but medicine is called medicine when it works.

1 Like

I did get tested for it and was toxic with mercury. I had had 26 mercury amalgam fillings in my mouth at the time. I spent $2000 to have the fillings removed and white fillings put in and did a home vitamin/mineral/supplement chelation regiment to coax the mercury from my system. My strange symptoms and constant health problems went away. I now only get white fillings and mercury free tuna.

2 Likes

I was tested and they found high levels of lead and aluminum in my system. This is from when I was a welder years ago, there were no safety standards or ventilation at the time.

However, chelation therapy is a huge expense and I just couldn’t handle it

2 Likes

Mercury free tuna? Is that a thing? I only see regular tuna boxes at my shop, but I try to never eat more than two boxes a week. Me and my cat share it, so I don’t eat all.

1 Like

Amazon.com : Wild Planet Albacore Wild Tuna, Sea Salt, Keto and Paleo, 3rd Party Mercury Tested, 5 Ounce, 12 Count (Pack of 1) : Tuna Seafood : Grocery & Gourmet Food

1 Like

I warn you though, once you have it, you’ll never want the other tuna again. It’s that good.

1 Like

I might try it sometime, but there are issues with import tax duties in my country so it could be too expensive to get it from abroad. I will have to check that. But thanks for the tip.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.