Detoxing Heavy Metals for Health

In addition to my post on copper toxicity and schizophrenia I thought I’d share what I’ve learned about heavy metal detox, Copper, Mercury, Lead, Aluminium, Cadmium all have a detrimental effect on mental health, ranging from schizophrenia, depression, dementia, alzhiemers.
Detox protocol
Pregnenolone to enhance P450 detox enzymes.
Coriander/Cilantro, Parsley, Kale smoothies to detox
Liquid Nano Zeolite
L Cysteine, L Methionine

Copper;
Co enzyme Molybdenum (Solgar)
D Chiro Inositol with Manganese (Health Monthly)

Mercury;
DMSA
ALA

Lead;
EDTA

Aluminium;
Malic Acid

these are the best detox protocols I’ve found so far after years of searching the web for detox info, since doing a detox I’ve noticed a marked improvement in my mental and physical health.

I know heavy metals (The non music kind) are bad…I had lead poisoning before and it not only caused physical symptoms of joint pain but also made me very irritable and not think right. I can easily see how at larger concentrations lead could cause psychosis, especially if it wasn’t flushed and remained in your system a long time.
I worked in the lead removal industry for awhile and took classes on this…so many products have lead besides the old paint, even some foods or food containers… and if you’ve handled something lead and then smoke it can get into your bloodstream that way.
Ironically in order to detect the lead in houses you had to use a device with radioactive Cobalt57…it’s what’s used in x rays…but unlike X ray techs who stand behind a screen in another room, the lead inspector holds the device right in their hand. You have to be tested periodically for both lead and radiation exposure when doing that job…

In NYS Radon gas is a big problem in the soil. You have to depressurize your basement to get the gas vented away from the house.

Iodine, L Cysteine and Methionine help protect against radiation exposure.

I had multiple metal toxicity, Copper, Mercury and Lead, there all pretty bad but lead poisoning can be fatal if left untreated, I found micronised Pregnenolone and EDTA to be best for detoxing lead.

Mine was years ago and I was only over the safety threshold for a week maybe…just flushed with a lot of cranberry juice

Cranberry juice is a mild diuretic rich in vitamin C it doesn’t bind to heavy metals though, it’s probably as useful for detox as DARPA’s brain initiative placing computer chips inside people’s brain, can DARPA develop a chip to put inside Obama’s and Hilary Clintons head so they don’t sound so glib about making foriegn policy decisions and telling lies to the American public, I live in the UK our politicians are so bent you can see them coming but Obama’s a real pro.