Have you seen this movie yet lol? TW

Film is based on this book: Loading interface...

I watch a lot of movies/films, but this one rings some bells too. I thought I was Satoshi Nakamoto/John Titor and possibly some ‘other people’. Like I think I created a few songs like one I really remember is Rosetta Stoned by Tool. It’s the Illuminati/aliens, I think, mainly. It could have been a past life/parallel universe a long time ago, but I do/did experience some trauma back in 2011 while in college, but nobody cares/remembers/believes it…I sometimes think I was cloned, droned, or turned into a synethic human/alien hybrid, among other ‘delusions’ things. I remember working or thinking I was working on a rectangular UFO in another life, and programming/building stuff/inventing stuff, and even writing books that were ‘stolen’ from me and given to other people…reminds me of Donald Marshall – Illuminati Whisleblower…I have no money or anything…what’s the point?

I think time travel/reincarnation is involved and aliens and ■■■■…I have delusions for sure like biblical ones and other ones…

I remember being in the monarch, montauk, and SSP programs, among other things like thinking I was a super soldier and crap…

I’ve had other lives and experienced quasi-immortality…I watch a lot of tv shows and movies and think most of them are about me…

One I think is loosely related is the tv show mr.robot and stuff…not that it’s about me, but some of those scenes were all too real for me…

I think you shouldn’t watch things you know will trigger you.

I’ve said this before.

I know you’ve got a lot going on in your mind,

You just don’t need to feed the flames.

3 Likes

I will watch the Joker tonight

1 Like

Haven’t watched a movie in years because of meds. Last movie I watched was kung fu panda, which I thought was great.

Though I’ll keep your movie in mind.

1 Like

Well, I sort of got out of my head. I watch a lot of films, and see similarities with me. I pick my favorite parts and they become ‘a part of my memories/life/experiences’ I believe…

I guess money would help me, but I don’t know…I believe we live in the matrix/simulation and it repeats itself…perhaps I became ‘too smart’ for my ‘own good’. I cannot remember much before 2013 and 2011 seems when I became ‘insane’ in college…perhaps something bad happened to me ‘many times’ like even before 2008 and 2008. I remember things and ‘aliens’ tell me things in my dreams/past lives…perhaps I am a clone/drone/alien/robot/cyborg type being…

My life is destroyed…even if I was the true inventor of Bitcoin, I wouldn’t want the money…it’s too much…

I’ve never been married but I would have liked to. I fell in love once first sight, but it wasn’t real I think, and it might have been a parallel universe or past life or my memories being faulty.

I think and know (like Mr. Robot) that once I posted that white paper on the crypto-mailing list (supposedly) that I was ‘taken’ I believe…and turned into a super soldier, perhaps a messed up/failed/botched/humpty-dumpy type of thing rofl/lol…

The aliens say I’m from a parallel universe and I can sense from my Dulce experiences and memories that we are living in a simulation/machine learning type environment that is faulty and got destroyed many times but self-corrects itself/reboots/resets back to 2013 for me…via soul and consciousness transfer via alien Ufos…

So nobody is Satoshi Nakamoto…he’s a myth and a legend haha…same thing with John Titor…

It’s gotta be some super duper intelligence messing with my mind like the Matrix/architect/sentinels and me being NEO in a way…

I know a lot about the Illuminati but don’t know what else to say…I hate them…but got nothing else to say at all…

There’s probably hundreds if not thousands of movies and films that I think were about me in a way or that I relate to very much and ‘fantasize about’

I’ve met a lot of people in my past lives/parallel universes and it seems like "Westworld’ on steriods pretty much/practically…

I was essentially driven insane and the hospitals suck here in this world/life/part of the psy-ops pretty much…gas lighting and munchausen by proxy…too bad I am schizophrenic, and poor, and 1 man against the world…fighting and losing the war against my mind…happens every day/every time…

The aliens said they put me in an eternal/infinite loop that begins/starts in 2011 (causal loop instead?) and it’s been going on for eternity/trillions of times…and it’s like ARQ the movie, except the bitcoin created a time loop/singularity which the aliens put in my head and ■■■■…

This isn’t my first life or base reality at all…but a derivative of my original life trillions or billions of lives from my first/base life original timeline, really.

I don’t know what else to say…

Maybe God is protecting me in a mysterious way…sometimes my arrogance/delusions feed and make me ill making me think I’m Elijah or the AntiChrist or a Super Soldier or some type of delusional ■■■■■■ up schizophrenic…

Thank you!

@anon28145038 Are you on any medication?

Yup and it works, but people still keep asking me that despite doing okay on it. Are you on meds?

Yup! I’m on two ap’s. They got rid of my delusions.

You seem to be preoccupied with things out of the ordinary. Are you sure the meds are helping? Perhaps you need a med change??

Ya, they are, given I was tortured and stuff. Don’t need a med adjustment when the meds work fine. I’m calm and content and even placid :smiley:

I’ve been preoccupied with what you call ‘out of the ordinary stuff’ because I’m not an ordinary person at all and I think things that the ‘average person’ does not.

Can’t complain, since they put me in ‘mk ultra’ in 2008, 2011, 2013, and perhaps even when I was 2 years old, but I don’t know about the latter part. It’s just a dream, really. Maybe it was a ‘past life memory’.

Hard to get sympathy here from your ‘average’ schizophrenic and people tend to be dismissive.

Personally, I think it’s aliens and perhaps the ‘military Industrial complex’ doing this to me, but it could be the Illuminati too, which I believe exists also.

I was severely traumatized both physically and mentally. I have no money and nobody believes me or are shills. So sorry for the anger because I’ve been dealing with this for 10 years.

I was under mind control and was in a dissociative trance with amnesia since 2011 probably from my John Titor post on Facebook or Satoshi Nakamoto post on facebook, which was probably deleted and covered up. I still don’t know. I think they turned me into a Super Soldier which is different than a Manchurian Candidate.

I’ve been trying to get help and perhaps more money for 10 years, but nothing.

So yes, I am stable and don’t need more ‘chemical lobotomies’ to function and remain calm and sane.

I wouldn’t be surprised if I got a microchip in my head because I get these bizarre ‘intuitions’, visions, and prophetic dreams/memories stuff that is like a quantum supercomputer AI ■■■■.

I don’t know but I believe I was kidnapped in college in 2011, but it also feels unreal because I woke up in 2013 and feel like I’m in a parallel universe, and stuff. Like an infinite time loop/causal loop living in a simulation. I believe in aliens now, but I also sometimes think it’s just the shadow government / deep state doing it to me, really.

From my past life memories, I was put into Monarch, Montauk, and the SSP. I do get delusions like I was ‘Jason Bourne’ but I’m really, definitely not. It’s just the psychosis/delusions/erroneous memories/fantasies, I guess.

Personally, I think I keep reincarnating back in time. I’m surprised nobody helps me at all like gives me better talk therapy for PTSD and stuff or money. I would have sued if I could like people sue for stupid things like hot McDonald’s coffee being split, and get millions of dollars, yet I live off of 1000 a month and most of it goes towards rent and food and I’m tormented day and night from schizophrenia or split personality/DID/MPD.

Whatever…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.