Have you ever been to a fortune teller

I’ve actually heard some people get some accurate readings. If they’re just reading tea leaves or doing tarot cards and no hallucinations are involved or interpreted, they would be in a different category from ‘mediums’. Maybe they are gifted with an intense sense of intuition, like some people having photographic memories.

1 Like

You removed the good stuff bro… its okay maybe it wouldnt go over to well. But you got the right idea. We all have intuition. Its like the feild processing unit to navigate everyday life. There are different kinds of intuition also.

I just removed it because I feel like I talk about it too much. I said that people who interpret things they see and hear working as mediums are having hallucinations and could be classified as schizophrenics. I really want to know how they are able to avoid depression and paranoia while hallucinating.

I was so nice my fortune teller who had tarot cards I paid him money even though it was not compulsory.

My paternal grandma was a tea leaf reader. She was very good and I spent a lot of time with her and pa. I learned some things. She read people and was very good. Back in the day she’d go into town when money was tight and drum up some coin reading fortunes. It really is a con and those who do it are totally into it…whether they are the con is an interesting point.

Still. Holidays, money and love. You don’t need to read too much to keep people interested…as to the con. My grandma got married with my pa as they shared the same birthday. She didn’t tell him till they got hitched that she was 10 years older…I loved that woman dearly. She always had a kind word and money for everyone!

2 Likes

I tried calling JoJo’s Psychic Hotline, but never got through to a psychic. They wanted my credit card number, and, frankly, they should have known I was calling and had it already.

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

I’ve never been to a fortune teller and i plan never to see one. I don’t believe in that sort of thing. When ever people see them, they also talk or predict very general things like - oh you’re in for some hard times ahead. Yeah, we’re all at some stage in our life going to experience bad things. I would be convinced if the fortune teller when the next step. Instead of just saying something general, try saying something specific.

No, I haven’t done that.

Success rate is a flat zero, and at worst, the gullible buyer begins to fulfill the reading.

If the fortune teller was so fortunate in life, then he should have been a multi-billionaire himself by now, rather than still promoting himself to attarct more victims.

There is no person on Earth who knows my life better than myself and hence I would be my fortune teller.

1 Like

Never been to a fortune teller - and wouldnt dare - i know damn well it would trigger delusional thinking in me - cant explain it - i just know they would be dangerous to my mental health.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.