I might see a psychic

my friend was talking about it and i’ve got an open mind, i also know where to draw the line so should be interesting.

3 Likes

I saw a psychic when I was younger. She said I’d have 2 kids. I had zero! It was fun though.

3 Likes

It’s never too late!!

4 Likes

Lol. True :joy:

3 Likes

Plenty of card readers and hokum tarots on the seafront to catch the tourists here lol. Most of them have just read a book on how to do it to catch a few quid lol.

1 Like

My aunt read my palm and told me I’d have 2 kids and I did. I got my tubes tied after the 2nd one because I struggled with depression and I didn’t want another child to suffer from my depression. (To be fair I didn’t know I could have more kids when I found out I was pregnant with my 2nd child)

Tbh I think going to a psychic is a bad idea. I read horoscopes all day and when they didn’t come true I was sore disappointed. You get to a point where you live your life around a prediction

2 Likes

I thought it could just be a bit of fun, but idk about speaking to the dead :smirk:

1 Like

Be careful, I would say almost 70 percent of them are con artists looking out for a buck.

1 Like

I’d say 100% of them are con artists. Might as well go to a therapist if you want a morale boost.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.