Have not seen Star Wars, have I missed a lot?

I have been watching a TV show ‘Pawn Stars’ and occasionally they are buying/selling items from the movie ‘Star Wars’. Some people seem to be big fans of the movie(s). So have I missed a lot when I have not seen Star Wars yet? Maybe I can watch it now decades after it was first released.

1 Like

I would watch the seventies versions starting with “a new hope” and watch the other two movies after…“the empire strikes back” and “return of the jedi”.

3 Likes

This depends on how much you like movies with plots appropriate for ten-year-olds and dialogue appropriate for six-year-olds.

3 Likes

In my opinion if youve already missed them all then you probably wont get into them. I mainly enjoy them for nostaligia reasons. But who know you might actually love them.

1 Like

I may borrow the movies from our library if they have it. Whenever they in Pawn Stars are selling/buying any items from the actual Star Wars movie production, prices are very high. Today in Pawn Stars they estimated that one Star Wars movie gun would have been hundreds of thousands dollars.

1 Like

I have never been to Disney world and I don’t care to go. I did have sex once upon a time though, lol.

Star wars is pretty sweet. But it is definetly not for everyone. You have to have a broad imagination. And it really is made for 10 year olds. Especially the new ones. Minus some people losing their body parts

I liked it when I was a kid. Did not particularly enjoy the newer ones as an adult. First 3 are better. If you are ever going to watch them, I would recommend watching them in the order that they came out. As I said, first 3 are much better, and you will likely lose interest if you watch the newer ones first.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.