May the 4th be with you...Star Wars thread

I always feel great on may the 4th because I’m dorky like that…just finished watching “a new hope” star wars saga from the seventies recently…love that movie…

10 Likes

What are your thoughts on the new trilogy?

I don’t have time today to watch them all, but I will watch Rogue One later

It’s my favourite of Disney’s films

1 Like

“A new hope” is my favourite movie :movie_camera::popcorn: too.

May the 4th be with you!

1 Like

My mother didn’t let my sister and I watch a lot of TV or movies growing up.

Only a select few, when she said so.

Two of the approved movies were the Star Wars “A New Hope” and “The Empire Strikes Back”.

My mom thought “Return of the Jedi” was too scary,

So we didn’t know the ending of the trilogy for years!

I was twelve when I finally saw it.

Very frustrating.

3 Likes

As i grew older and watched a little bit starwars series and comedy read books etc., i didn’t follow the latest triology, i got a little confused about it all and lost interest. I have enough star wars fix.
May the forth be with you.:grinning:

1 Like

Space x- May the Musk be on you

1 Like
1 Like

I was 11 years old in 1977.

I saw Star Wars in the theater when it debuted. I walked out of there thinking “What!? That was incredible!!”.

I still have my 1977 R2-D2.

1 Like

Dammit, you beat me to it!

Happy Star Wars day!

These are not the droids you’re looking for.

2 Likes

Video.

1 Like

Gotta play the Lego Star Wars game today, in honor! I think the original Star Wars movies are the best. I can’t really get into the new movies. But I’m not a good Star Wars fan. My eldest loves them though, especially the clone wars. I do really like the mandelorian though!

1 Like

ive probably seen the original star wars movies over 100 times on dvd at my dads house when he was still alive. he was a huge star wars fan.

2 Likes

I have to say it is so endearing to hear so many loving stories about Star Wars !! yayyyy this thread cheered me up immensely.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.