Has anyone ever told you

never heard that before, how did you take it? insulted or thankful?

I’m glad you like the painting. Thank you, @cbbrown! Your brother’s an a**. Sorry for my use of cuss words to describe your family, but I can’t stand bullies or abusive behavior of any kind. :heart:️

1 Like

you are really talented. i wish i could paint or be artistic. i drew the lucky arse hole lotto when it comes to family

2 Likes

Omg, that’s the first I’ve heard you joke about your family! You’re awesome. :heart:️

1 Like

I didn’t take it either way. I pretty much knew that already. He wasn’t telling me anything new.

my partner and pretty much everyone says I take everything too seriously and I cry over it. especially when it comes to my ■■■■■■■ of father in law. he says things to hurt me all the time and never apologizes

It sounds like your father in law is a real jerk. I know it’s hard, but try not to let him get to you.

I have not been told that but before I was MI I had 2 different men (on separate occasions) tell me “You need therapy!” and “You need help!”, respectively. They both said it because I declined sex. It was very volatile, attacking and painful. It is stunning how mean people can be.

Reply to 47average (I posted too many, so was not able to reply diectly)
Unfortunately some men only want “one thing” and the ones without character try to make a woman feel insecure about her values/decison as a way to pressure her. It is an awful thing to do and any such man is not worth your time. A man that loves you will never pressure sex and will wait until you are ready. If the topic of sex is brought up, I say that I will only have sex upon marriage (even if it is not true, it is a way for me to decipher intentions since they will usually stop calling after I say this).

1 Like

Amen to that. Agree 100%