Has anyone else been like this?

So I haven’t been on here for a while. Wanted to see how everyone was doing and if anyone has had breakthroughs. I know for me my mental health and spiritual health is fine. Still no meds for me but I’ve found that MJ is a great way to relax my mind and me and my people can talk without arguments. We have also been trying different ways to work together to make our existing here easier for all. What I’ve found to be difficult is expressing emotional responses. I just seem to be almost robotic with how i move through life.
Is there any hope to find emotions or is it just not in my cards for this life to experience emotions? What are your guys thoughts?
I’m just tired of not knowing what emotions are supposed to be used and how are you supposed to feel something that is not there?

3 Likes

hey hope youre doing alright. Have you ever tried actual antipsychotics or wholistic medicine? relying on MJ makes it worse it multiplies your chances of getting SZ and i supposed psychosis by like 400%

3 Likes

Isn’t weed causeing sz not entirely true? I mean I know any substance can make it surface but you’d have to be predisposed for that to happen… I’ve done a lot of hard substances. Started at 13 but all my docs told me that had nothing to do with it, it’s deep in my genetics @ThePoet

1 Like

hmm i see. i believe its genetic as well, but i think it presents itself as a potential to actually manifest but usually takes certain life circumstances to actually manifest. Anyways im no doctor i dont know much. Even on the homepage to this website tho theres an article that says it increases your chances by %400 and its on many marijuanna package labels as a sergeon generals warning…

i havent dont much research on it idk, i took it as a given from what ive seen

1 Like

The docs I have spoken to about it told me to stay away from marijuana. I don’t like it anyways, it doesn’t make me feel good physically, and mentally I get anxious.

As for lack of emotion that is called the flat effect and is a negative symptom of schizophrenia. I don’t think there is much of a fix for that, that I have found anyways. I have some emotions, but I am not a very emotional person.

Tbh I believe that it depends person to person. I’ve seen people with nothing seemingly wrong with them go absolutely insane from a hit of weed or a single beer ec. But I know for a fact I did drugs to stop being disconnected from everything. But you’re right we’re not doctors lol. And honestly they probually don’t even know for 100%

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.