Has anyone done a clinical study before?

Yes plenty. And I was a researcher myself for all of college. You shouldn’t be worried it’s not scary at all! In fact in my experience being a subject can be kind of boring and repetitive doing the same trials over and over

That said though you’re doing a great service by participating in research and helping increase knowledge. It’s a great and simple way to give to the world.

2 Likes

I think the study is intended to help devise a better way to diagnose people with SZ. It’s kind of cool to think about it from the perspective of the researcher. I hope they come up with a solution to our terribly crude diagnosing process. One day I hope to be doing some of my own research but I got a few more years of school before I get to that point!

3 Likes

Same I also wanna do research someday! And yeah the diagnosis process is embarassing right now, I feel like many doctors don’t take individual variances in the illness into account, like it’s not the perfect textbook symptoms in everyone.

2 Likes

So much agree…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.