Ha, take that sucker

I went to Home Depot an hour ago and bought a new toolbox. Home Depot is a chain of stores that sells building materials, hardware, and everything else you can think of to do home or car repairs.
Anyway on the way back

I drove through Carls Jr, and got a diet coke and then I after that I stopped at a mini-mart at a gas station. I grabbed another diet coke and went to pay for it. A young guy was ahead of me at the counter and he was talking earnestly with the young girl who was a cashier. He was mad at something.

So I got up to the counter and I don’t remember what I said but the girl lit up and from experience I know I did something right for a change. And I could tell it pissed the other guy off. The girl gave him a look like “This guy (Me) knows how to treat women”. I don’t even know what I did, maybe because I was polite or nice or something. But I won for once! And I got the girl to smile at me. Whatever I did I will try to do it again!

9 Likes

Unless the girl was some sort of maniac or psychopath right?

That would mean you did something wrong and it made her feel good.

Maybe she is buttering you up to, eh? Manipulating you maybe?

Who knows which is which and who is who right?

Yeah man. Love it. Go nick! Maybe you could go back and try to get her to slap you. lol

…your fly was probably open.

:wink:

3 Likes

Well, I had some different kind of entertainment in mind, and it didn’t involve getting slapped or getting kicked in the groin.

1 Like

Ah… like what? JK I get it.

1 Like

I thought I got smiled at for simply being myself. Now you guys all screwed me up and made me think twice.

She was probably very happy to see a friendly face if that other guy was being wierd with her.

2 Likes

Just rack your brain for other tools you need for your new tool box and make a few trips back. If it’s meant to happen it will, but, doesn’t mean you have to leave it all to serendipity though.

It’s only natural to be pleasantly surprised when someone is nice to you after someone has been mean. I wouldn’t read too much into it.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ll see her again. Did I mention that she was in her twenties? Crimby makes the most sense here.

Only one way to find out. If nothing else you have a friendly face in the new city. Word travels you get known as a nice guy.

1 Like

I went back inadvertently (it was on my way back from buying a broom) and she was gone. :frowning:
She can live without me.

1 Like

Giving up on true love before it began…Sigh :broken_heart:

Didn’t think it would be as easy as just one trip did you?

1 Like

You would think not, wouldn’t you?

d00d. We’re talking about Nick here. He’s the very model of a modern major general. I am sure he was nothing other than gallant and charming. As usual.

Keep it up @77nick77, or should we start calling you Casanova? w00t!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Pixel.

3 Likes

Dude double likes on that â– â– â– â– !

…I still think his jean’s zipper was down.

:wink:

2 Likes

When I have the money I’m going to hire a call girl to ehem… Feign an argument and then slap you in the face @77nick77 .

You deserve it.

1 Like

Impossible. He would have taken the door off its hinges when he got within three feet of it. Hard not to notice that.

(Or maybe she did?!?)

Pixel.