Guys, clozapine finally

Clozapine, Olanzapine, Aripiprazole, nozinan (for agitation and episodes) and no more haldol

11 Likes

Hoping it works for you om, new Pdoc?

2 Likes

New pdoc? 1551515

2 Likes

No, guys, the same. I asked him for clozapine and he agreed. He told me that I am very eloquent and articulate and that I should write a book
@Ooorgle, @anon47167357

7 Likes

Good for you. Hope it works. :parrot::parrot::parrot:

2 Likes

I am currently taking a break from the forum, but guys I wanted to share it with you.

5 Likes

Hey, @anon39015889, the first month of clozapine you have blood tests every week, right?

1 Like

Yea man :slight_smile:

Im happy for you and hoping it workds dude !!!

The blood tests really aint that bad man.

I think its weekly for 18 weeks and then monthly after that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@roxanna, I have no clozapinophobia anymore. I hope you try it too

5 Likes

Yes, I read that, 18 weeks, but others say 4 weeks. Better safe than sorry. I will do it for 18 weeks

3 Likes

I hope you see a difference on Clozapine.

It sure has helped me :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good luck with the Clozapine! I hope it helps you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good luck @Om_Sadasiva . I really hope you have success with it. You deserve good luck ! :sunny:

3 Likes

Thanks guys. I will log in again after a week of clozapine to share my experience. Goodbye.

5 Likes

I don’t understand to much of medication guys do you think I should get a psychotropic test. Or should I read up on the one’s I want and call it crap shooting?

1 Like

Glad to hear you made the decision to try it. Best of luck!!!

2 Likes

Good luc k with it!

2 Likes

goodluck hope it helps :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good wishes to/for you.
I hope your new medication will do wonders for you and that you are well.

2 Likes

It has been the best med for me. I had to do bloodwork weekly for 10 weeks then every two weeks for 10 weeks. Now I’m on once a month for as long as I’m on it.

2 Likes