Im happy at the moment

Clozapine is one excellent drug. Its made me get straigt back into the worforce and pick up where i left off last time. Infact ive got even bigger projects, which is a bonus. I suppose theres a sense of luck lol

No AP ever made me so stable. The weekly bloodtests take 4 minutes, very professional.

If i can do it, i KNOW u can too.

Sweet dreams
Wallafish

11 Likes

I’m very glad you’re happy, @anon39015889 You certainly deserve to be happy. Long may it continue. :slightly_smiling_face:

I am thinking of switching to Clozapine. It’s the last resort for me, but I think it could work, if I really give it a chance. I don’t look forward to the weekly blood tests, but that seems to be a small price to pay for some semblance of normality.

Thanks for the recommendation, @anon39015889

2 Likes

5 Likes

LoL good meme haha

2 Likes

I definitely feel like a Spartan on it. :muscle:

3 Likes

That’s great to hear. I’m glad you’re back on meds. You must be high functioning and a trooper!

If Vraylar doesn’t work, I may have to try clozaril again. First time didn’t work because I got NMS but I was on other meds too. I think if I was just on clozaril, it would work for me.

2 Likes

So glad to hear you’re doing so well on clozapine!

1 Like

Your avatar is really cool wallafish.

2 Likes

I feel the same way about Amisulpride. I hope it continues for you!

1 Like

I’m now at once a month for bloodwork after quite a long time. Monthly is for as long as I take clozapine.

1 Like

So glad it’s working out well for you…

As an aside that Avatar of the shark is Top Shelf! Love your work!

1 Like

Thanks to all u guys and girls for the nice words…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.