Growing a boob

My meds are causing my right breast to grow. Prolactin level is 72. I’m on risperidone 4mg a day.

That’s not good, right? Try another antipsychotic

I’m stable on this one though. I’m perplexed

Hmm… Are you male or female? Maybe if you are male they will remove it? Don’t quote me on that though. I dunno how this works and I’m really not in the mood to do any research right now. I’m sorry. Hopefully someone can get back to you, but if not then maybe I’ll be up for some research tomorrow.

For a male, your prolactin levels are very high.

For comparison, I requested mine to get checked in January, and the results are: 4.2 ng/mL, and this is 5 years on seroquel.

I would seriously talk to your pdoc about what your options are, either taking meds to decrease your prolactin or try a new AP. If my prolactin levels were high I was going to switch AP, no question. Simply not worth the effects, which I was very paranoid about getting.

1 Like

how long have u been taking the meds?

Idk a few years

I’m male. This sucks.

It’s not really bothering me much. Just don’t want it to get big enough to be noticeable

I thought you meant you were growing a third booby. That would be unique. I don’t know where you would put that. In all serious you probably need to go on a different med. That would be hard to me too. Mine already overly large.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.