Group therapy

I have a women’s group therapy session today. The topic is self esteem. Last week we just read about the topic for that week out loud. I’m hoping we do more talking today than just reading

9 Likes

ah nice =)
i hope it will be good session!

1 Like

Thanks @lekkerhondje

1 Like

I always felt lost in group therapy. Like, if the subject wasn’t me, I wasn’t interested. I was really sick of all the discussions being about negative stuff.

1 Like

Luckily, I haven’t noticed this group being negative at all

Maybe they’ve changed. I brought up the subject of it being so negative. They made some changes and then we disbanded. It was a long time ago, when these ideas were all very new.

1 Like

I find it to be positive overall and helpful.

1 Like

Now they tell me I’m not ready for group therapy. Oh, well.

1 Like

I’m sorry you can’t get group therapy @PinCushion

I would just get bored. I’m quite the narcissist.

1 Like

I remember you saying that you had issues with self esteem. Good luck with it all. Sounds like it could help.

1 Like

I’ve done group therapy in the past.
It was really helpful to hear other people talk about struggles simular to mine, and learn new ways to cope through their experiences

1 Like

I think self-esteem is a great topic for you to be working on. For any of us really. It cuts right to the heart of a lot of our problems. And getting some good tools to increase ones self-esteem would be wonderful.

1 Like

I never liked group therapy. Don’t like talking in front of people, let alone just one person. :hatched_chick::hatched_chick::hatched_chick:

1 Like

Thanks @everhopeful

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.