Gratitude, victories, positives

Hey guys. I am making this thread to remind myself of the good things in life. I know in the fall and winter i get into a very bleak mindset so I’m gonna try to be proactive this year. Feel free to join me!

10 Likes

Good things today:

• Kids helped clean the house
  • I got some sleep
  • I survived a week that was very stressful and things are better today
7 Likes

Good job ninja dude!

Good thread idea.

1 Like

I’m warm, safe, and well loved by everyone in my circle.

I’m content.

3 Likes

I second that. Probably why I’m in a good mood tday.
I bought myself organic tomatoes today.
I did the laundry AND hung it up

4 Likes

I’m happy my peer was understanding when I called her about feeling like she didn’t care about me and was out to get me.

I’m thankful for my family.

3 Likes

Lets have virtual group hug today

5 Likes

Hugs!!! Great idea @san_pedro Hugs are the best!

4 Likes

this song playing in the back round now

2 Likes

I just had a minor meds increase and it did what I needed it to do, I’m no longer hearing echoes and music and other strange sounds for the most part.

I have put my mind to cut down on the shopping, and I hardly bought anything this month and have saved a good chunk of money.

I’m finally over this bug and infection I’ve had for about 2 weeks I guess. I’m slowly chipping away at the chores I’m behind on and getting the apartment back in order.

I stumbled upon a great recipe for cabbage roll soup and made it yesterday and my son and I loved it and I’ll be using that recipe a lot this winter as a way to get that superfood into our diet.

3 Likes

That’s all really great news @Leaf

2 Likes

Thank @CoCo I woke up grumpy but it helped me to think about the positives

2 Likes

It’s more than 15 days without symptoms.
I’m so productive and creative

4 Likes

I am grateful for my parents, my sister, my nephew and nieces, the rest of my family, my friends and my dog. :smiley:

4 Likes

Went to Whole Foods market early this morning to replace some salsa I had eaten at my sisters house. I cleaned my car a little and straightened my house and emptied the garbage. I fixed a strawberry smoothie and now I’m drinking it and surfing the web and getting ready to do my homework. This is exactly what I’ve done this morning.

5 Likes

Was able to make myself breakfast this morning, after a long time away from cooking. Planning to make scones today, if I can find the energy and my shoulder feels okay

2 Likes

currently I’m happy for a few things: 1) I’m in pretty good health (I have been stable on meds for more than 9 years) ; 2) my aged pension application has been approved; 3) My son has found a new girlfriend who is intelligent and goodlooking.

1 Like

Check this out dude

It’s good to be stable despite having not so good sleep last few weeks.

1 Like

It has always helped me to ground myself in the basics. I still have a apartment and my meds are paid for. I have a clean and solid bed, my refuge. I just feel so friggin restless when I get up too early, I really hate it! It wears off by sunrise :sunrise:. It’s really painful and there’s nothing I can do about it except maybe stretching on the floor.

1 Like