Got yelled at again

It was about the apartment again. They said it wasn’t clean enough. They expect perfection I can’t clean to their standards. They always say after I clean the whole apartment," it’s ok brown but there’s still a lot of work to do" wtf? I don’t know what they are talking about

1 Like

They’re just being mean

2 Likes

That’s too bad. Sorry you have to go through that. :unicorn::unicorn::unicorn:

1 Like

How do your in-laws keep their own apartment? Are they holding themselves to the same high standards? Somehow, I doubt it… :smirk:

1 Like

Frustrating. Can’t stand perfectionism, it just smacks of immaturity.

1 Like

I’m finished trying to get you to move out; it is obvious that you are either unwilling or unable. At this point, I would suggest taking away a little bit of your money each time they treat you like crap, see how much they fu-ck with you then.

2 Likes

I appreciate everyone here, my dependency on my partner keeps me here. Next week I get paid again. I’m gonna treat the kids to ice cream then gonna spend the rest on me. I don’t care if they don’t like it. they want me to give them an extra 10 dollars I said no

3 Likes

I tried too, a long time ago

Yes… YES!!! Good on you. They are not entitled to your money, nor do they deserve it based on how they treat you.

2 Likes

I’m sick of them threatening me by saying they are gonna get rid of jasper. My partner said they won’t do it. They’ve made me get rid of my kitten callie, my salamanders, my birds, my uromastyx and dog. They don’t care as long as it punishes me

1 Like

I’m probably going to have to go into group facility when my mom is too old to take care of me because I can’t upkeep an apartment to normal standards but I have hope that someday the negs will go away

1 Like

@cbbrown I know I said I was done trying to get you to leave, but in light of this new informiation, I say this out of obligation. GET THE FU-CK OUT! Can’t you see that they’re abusing you? It’s not healthy for you to stay there. Do you know what happens when a schizophrenic gets too stressed? Psychosis, that’s what happens. Does your partner understand this? Does she even care? If she won’t move out with you, then you need to do it alone. Can you afford your own place?

5 Likes

I give up …:confused:

I’m sorry

@Sardonic I just got told my partner argued with her dad about me. I could hear some of it. My partner threatened her parents. She said no more animals get released, sold or given away. They make me get rid of “the Damn frog” we leave. She said she can walk to work if she has too. They got quiet. There’s gonna be repercussions for this i know it

I see what you’re saying, but all I’m hearing is this:

Your partner threatened to leave her parents if they try and make you get rid of Jasper. That’s her last straw. Forcing you to do chores on an injured ankle, leaving you behind while they went on vacation, constantly taking digs at you in an emotionally manipulative manner, etc. That wasn’t enough, but God forbid someone threatens the damn frog, oh that’s reason enough for you guys to leave. I’m sorry, but I don’t trust your partner. I think it’s best if you move out on your own.

@cbbrown I would embrace this new momentum and new back-bone of your partner’s and move out with her. You’ll both be better off and you’ll look back at this, shaking your head, and wondering why you did not do it sooner.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.