Good morning

Welcome to the morning. I hope you slept well. What are you doing today?

1 Like

I slept well, it is already 15:31 here in eastern Finland, I rode my bicycle a lot today, I had also my morning walk. Now I am listening to some music on YouTube.

1 Like

Its 20:45 here in eastern China. I just had a busy day today. Now am chatting with my husband after supper. We are talking about when we should move back to Australia to live near our son.

1 Like

I would like to visit China one day. My brother has been there over eight years. I would like to see Shanghai, Beijing and many other places.

1 Like

You are very welcome @mjseu . China isn’t the worst country in this world although its state ideology is a bit crazy at the moment. I have deep sympathy for its people. Most of them are not evil or stupid. Also I support half its traditional cultures as they are valuable even in modern era.

2 Likes

Afternoon! Just gone about 2pm here in UK. Freezing bloody cold cos the winds coming off the sea - but im too tight to put the heating on at the moment.

Currently annoying the neighbours with some Floyd and a bit of the Doors lol

2 Likes

got you. I tried a little Pink Floyd before. Too youthful and energetic for me. I listen to songs by Taylor, Adele and Shinedown

2 Likes

Everyone tells me they find Floyd Depressing. Never really listened to Taylor.

2 Likes

I like Taylor’s voice. But “second chance” by Shinedown is my favorite.

1 Like

Mate get yourself an electric heated throw. Is just like an electric blanket but you can use it on the sofa. Uses like 50Watts of leccie which is nothing

2 Likes

Thats a good idea. Ill check the pennies on payday. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got mine from amazon

1 Like

Hey Leaf. Don’t got any out of the ordinary planes for today. I mostly hang around my drab apartment and try to cope with schizo. I’ll watch a little baseball and chat online. Maybe get groceries, but I got to watch my money more now since I’m nearly broke.

1 Like

If you’re broke maybe you could pick up an odd job like raking leaves or something. My son in law does a lot of odd jobs because he can’t find a regular job right now.

Yeah, thats a good idea. I consider doing some work, but I don’t really have connections.

1 Like

My daughter always lines them up for him. She meets people all kinds of places and finds jobs. But she’s super outgoing. Heck, they’ve even gone door to door before.

1 Like

I woke up at 8:00 am, not sure what day it was, and thought I had an hour to take a shower and eat and then go to work.
But Hallelujah! It suddenly hit me that today is Sunday and I don’t work on Sundays!

2 Likes

Yeah!!! Another day off

2 Likes

No work for me today either. I’ve been very lazy though.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.