How are you today

I am okay, it has been a rainy week. I have little sleeping difficulties. I have a window open and I can hear sounds that birds are making. Our summer is so short and in the end of August our fall may be arriving. I have been riding my bicycle quite a lot. I like it when it is darker as days are getting shorter, I like to be in my own peace. Sometimes I am wondering how I moved to the US in the beginning of the 1990s, seems like a long distance from where I am currently. Well, a life goes on.

3 Likes

I’m doing ok today. Just listening to :notes: music.

1 Like

How cold is it in Russia? Here in Canada it can get to -44C in snowstorms.

1 Like

I am not in Russia, Russia is our neighbour, here it can be as low as minus 25 C, we used to be a part of Imperial Russia, but then there was the Red revolution over 100 years ago in Russia and we became independent. We managed to avoid the Soviet occupation after the 2nd WW.

3 Likes

He is from Finland @Aziz

1 Like

I mistaked you then, there was another member here from Russia I believe.

Having a quiet holiday - as quiet as it gets here at the adult foster care home where peacefulness is not too often and cherished when it comes.

1 Like

Been out and about. Went for a drive and ended up getting a avacado chicken salad from a drive-thru mexican restaurant for lunch. Went to a different park then i isually go to and ate there while listening to a Beatles CD. I was on my way home and stopped tor a soda, and I’ll go home soon to the apartment from hell. But hey, it’s nice weather and I’m enjoying the moment.

1 Like

That’s right. I remember reading a history lesson about how your soldiers held off the enemy. I don’t remember details but it was something about the hardiness of the Finns and the Sisu spirit.

My whole area here in Minnesota is nothing but Finns, Swedes, and Norwegians. We are tough SOBs.

But I am doing pretty good today. I felt bad for a while after waking up but I went for a drive and am feeling better now.

:grinning:

2 Likes

My arthritic hip and knee are hurting moderately today. I still managed two trips outside to take the trash to the dumpster. Did a little straightening up of my apartment too.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.