Going thru panic attack

Suffering from panic attack, pls. help. breathing doesn’t help, can not go to the hospital, afraid of thinking

1 Like

It sounds like I am being possessed by people in my mind. Do not want intrusive thoughts and hate these attacks that happen often sometimes.

hey i hope youre doing okay… you have to find a way to relax. Im not sure what to say…the best thing to do is to find a way to not listen to them and get some sleep. If you cant do that then i think meds are able to help you relax and get some rest

1 Like

Thanks @ThePoet. I feel tortured. I took meds already. Feel people can see my thoughts that are not necessarily mine.

Thanks @ThePoet. I feel tortured. I took meds already. Feel people can see my thoughts that are not necessarily mine. I wonder why I am the only person they can do this to.

What kind of helps me is taking a bag from the freezer and holding it on my face while breathing in and out slowly

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.