Giving out of hope

My medicine is not working out, I mean the antipsychotic I take, it makes me sleep too much, I’m sleeping all the time and I’ve been on almost everything.

2 Likes

Did you try caffeine?

i understand u
you probably hate sleep like me
but you know there ppl who like sleep
so why not to be one of them
just dont feel bad about something may not be so bad
i was very angry from this side effect
anyway you can also discuss this with ur doctor

Caffeine doesn’t work on me. I don’t know why.

I can have some peace tonight because I’m not using drugs and alcohol. Medicine really is not the same. I used to think it relaxed me a little. I do know sleep is better on it. I get depressed and lie in bed all day after sleeping too much.

I see now how absurd the ego is. And how meaningless are my accomplishments in the end. Beethoven said he wanted to make the world a better place. I wonder if he ever looked down on people? He was the bestest.

man, there is always hope…you might try what I’m on for ap…fluphenazine, generic prolixin…I love it…sorry about your situation.

I used to sleep 10 hours a day or more. Same meds and doses. Added some decent regular exercise and now sleep under 8 hours a day which I can handle. I’ve also come down in both my ap and ad. I know it’s tough but you can always improve and it pays to keep trying.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.