Give to the goverment what is goverments

you maybe a government i dont know but in light of this you may need to up grade income in your country…

Over half our family’s income goes to various taxes where we live.

10-96

I’m pretty sure I have to pay taxes on the disability money I’m receiving come April. Anyone know if that’s the case? Seems like an unnecessary back and forth of funds. They could just pay me less. I live in the US btw.

On the grassroots side, numerous internet users have a phrase for it: Wake up. Know where your money is spent. The example below is not a form of proper capitalism. Where is the outrage?

Every year, according to the Union of Concerned Scientists, U.S. taxpayers shell out at least $7 billion to subsidize or clean up after CAFOs, with an additional $4.1 billion spent over the years to control leaking manure storage facilities. Controlling animal factory waste and emissions to protect air and water quality and the public health should be a cost of doing business. But instead of applying a “polluter pays” principle to CAFOs, the animal factory sector has used its political clout to fashion publicly funded “pay the polluter” schemes.

http://www.cafothebook.org/thebook_essays_3.htm

I did not look into this too much but it sounds like private disability benefits are not taxable.

Don’t worry about disability taxes

Yeah, I’ve worked and still received SSDI for years (they know I work). I fill out tax forms every year and I’ve NEVER paid taxes on my SSDI. Every year they send me a short form to fill out to see if my SSDI is taxable for the prior year. It’s never been taxable.

cool good to know. Ill have to sort out the specifics for myself when the time comes. If that is my only income I doubt they’ll tax it.

You can always call up Social Security and ask them. This is their national number:
1-800-772-1213

Or for the IRS

Telephone Assistance for Individuals:
Toll-Free, 1-800-829-1040
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. your local time (Alaska & Hawaii follow Pacific Time).

Thanks for the help nick a @nykia

My son has never paid taxes for his checks-he doesn`t make enough!