Give me reasons you could be happy

i am happy today because things are looking up, i took a little extra of my med and its paid off (maybe i should have before) but i was advised not to, it was just getting so bad i had to try something,

anyway i have a couple of reasons to be happy today, :v:

6 Likes

I’m willing to read what people post here. I’m gonna increase my med soon, hopefully it might help me. I just made vodka and 7up :cocktail:

2 Likes

So, my meds are working, no hallucinations or delusions. Still a little paranoia, but everyday less and less.
I’m taking my drivers license and it’s going well.
My classes are going to start soon and I’m excited to start them.
My grandfather was in the hospital and got better, so he’s talkative and recognizes me again.
All good things.

6 Likes

Good thread @asgoodasitgets. :thumbsup:

4 Likes

thats amazing @Minnii xxx

glad you have some good in your life :ok_hand:

1 Like

I’m just a grumpy cat :pouting_cat:

3 Likes

Grumpy cat is the sweetest little thing ever :wink:

3 Likes

Lol, you’re almost on vacation! That’s a good thing!

1 Like

is it just me or does grumpy cat look partially chinese?

i think there is a grumpy pug as well and its the same lol

2 Likes

I know damn it! I’m getting more and more nervous everyday, I even thought of cancelling it :scream_cat:

Oh! You’re being silly, you’re gonna love it I’m sure!

1 Like

My Dad got his first full time job in 8 years. That’s one reason for me to be happy

8 Likes

1 Like

i nearly cancelled a trip couple of weeks ago me and my friend sweep went to a festival but our flight was delayed 1 and a half hours and my anxiety almost gave me a coronary but i took a valium and phoned for support, had a drink sat down and it was 20 mins until the gate and i did feel a bit better, phone support is so good for things like that, (if talking helps that is)

5 Likes

maybe I just need a puppy in my life.

3 Likes

2 Likes

yeah, I haven’t seen my family in about 5 years. It’s a long flight and it’s gonna take time for me to adjust. I also get sick for the first week because of weather change. Plus it’s gonna be super stressful emotionally, I just want to see my dad, he turned 65 this year and has a lot of health issues. Otherwise I wouldn’t go.

I used to think I’d never want to see my family as an adult, but because of how much they’ve supported me through this ■■■■, i owe it to them. does your family know about your illness?

actually I just realized, I stopped Geodon yesterday, most possibly this negativity is just withdrawal.

My sister was there for me when I got ill. She took care of me and accepted me in her home. My brother paid for my doctor’s bills until I found a job. It’s just that I blame them for most of the unfortunate things that have happened in my life. It’s easier to forgive family but I wish they were a little more aware of their actions. I can’t live with them for a long time. I’m going for 6 weeks, I’m nervous.