Getting a cold?

Sniffles, runny nose, ahhhh this isn’t fun.

2 Likes

Pretty unlucky to get a cold this time of the year. Maybe your AC is over-performing? :confused:

1 Like

Perhaps, good thinking.

I just got over a sinus cold myself. Same symptoms. It’s going around here (central Illinois).

Was part of my somewhat absence last week. Spent most of it in bed with the man flu. A cold generally lasts two weeks untreated and a fortnight treated. That’s modern medicine for you. Not much you can do but get plenty of rest and drink plenty of fluids. Get well soon :balloon:

1 Like

Yeah I was going to blame my friends.

Hah. Man I’m hoping it clears up in a couple days.

1 Like

I blame my brother-in-law. He felt like crap, and instead of taking some time off to get treated, he spread it around. Pisses me off. That led to 2 visits to the pulmonologist and lots of glucocorticoid steroids. Brought my lung function down from 70% to 41%. Thanks a lot, a$$hole. Shout out to severe asthma too. What a PITA.

Life is filled with such tedium.

Glad you’re doing better now.

take ;
vit c
lemon and ginger tea
fresh berries
vicks vapour rub…feet and chest
vit b and zinc
stay hydrated
good healthy soup with garliic and onion
hope you feel better soon.
take care :alien:

2 Likes

if you don’t want to take any meds try grating some ginger root and make a tea out of it. you can also drink raw basil juice, it works as antibiotic. Hope you feel better soon :o)

1 Like

Basil juice?

It’ll pass in a couple days I’m sure.

yeah raw basil. but you need a grinder, if you don’t have one, you can maybe make a salad out of it with feta cheese and cucumbers?

That doesn’t sound too bad. I’ve already had my dinner, so it’ll have to wait.

1 Like

I love basil. I love the smell. I also make alcoholic beverages out of it, with gin and lemon.

1 Like

I’m not really to familiar with it. Only infrequently have I ever eaten it. I definitely dont recall the smell lol.

1 Like

Basil and tomatoes are a marriage made in heaven. (Basic cooking partnerships). Would help with the cold also. .

Poor little baby…,maybe you should have one of your girlfriends, make you chicken noodle soup.

SMPRZ!!!

What’s your name mean anyways?

1 Like

HA!!!

It’s my name abbreviated, Sam something something…84-my birth year. I kind of want to change it. @brucewillis is my favorite, I want to change mine to @kimkardashian!!!

2 Likes