Hows everybody doing? I got a chest cold

I got a chest cold and have a sore throat and stuffy nose. How is everyone doing my friends.

3 Likes

All is well here. Sorry to hear you’re sick. Those colds can be rough. I hope you’re taking care of yourself and get to feeling better soon.

2 Likes

I feel good after a soak in the bath

2 Likes

Thank you @disciple Yeah its kicking my butt. Have a good one!

2 Likes

I’m doing really well! Just doing work from home and chillin and drinking on a mountain dew black label.

2 Likes

Oh no! Bummer! Hope you feel better soon!

I’m doing okay. Getting some housework done. Super discouraged about some areas of my life.

2 Likes

Hope you recover fast! Have you tried 1 gram of Vitamin C? It can speed up cold duration.

1 Like

That is good you are being productive. I fully understand how that feels, I suggest you use it as a driving force to change areas in your life that you feel are slacking.

2 Likes

Can it really? I just took my vitamins hopefully it helps. Thanks!

2 Likes

A bath is exactly what I need but I just don’t want to do it.

Get yourself some baby bath time bubble bath and jump in you’ll feel better after

2 Likes

Sounds good. Thanks.

Doing ok. Have got in a good routine

1 Like

I hope you get well soon.

1 Like

Hope you feel better soon!

1 Like

Sorry about the cold. I hope it clears up soon.

I am doing well. My nose is also stopped up also, but I don’t have any other symptoms so it’s probably nothing. I just ordered a pizza for me and my grandpa.

3 Likes

Hope you feel better soon. I’m well. Just cold.

1 Like

Hope you feel better soon @anon97970229.
I’m OK.
Surprisingly no cold eventhou it’s been freezing and I’ve been out with wet hair. Usually that gives me a cold

1 Like

Thats good you haven’t gotten a cold, but be careful being sick sucks Lol.

1 Like

Lol yea it does.
Thanks @anon97970229.
Especially when accompanied by a migraine those are the worst

1 Like