Get peronoid of meds

Some times I get peronoid of meds like people want us on them to make us fat sterile worker cattle to fat and week to fight back

1 Like

Which med are u on @Mik… i am on rispredal…!!!

Halodol and some blood pressure meds

1 Like

Okay…!!! U are having little paronia… it just goes away … never skip ur med by the way do u work in a job…!!!

1 Like

No I just like thinking that I am on ssdi I but I want a job so I can just pretend that sometimes I like being peronoid

1 Like

If u are confident enough try having a job…!!! I cant work brosky…

I don’t know I think that peronoid thought I have is what some crazy person told me a conspiracy theorist and I started to believe it they prombly needed to be on meds

1 Like

Now that I said it I feel better and it does not bother me anymore

1 Like

May u need med adjustment…!!!

I just went to 150 injection I just had to get that thought off my chest I feel better now

2 Likes

Don’ t worry nobody wants that, yes the meds have many side effects but sadly they are the only treatment for psychosis, which is usually much worse than these side effects.

1 Like

I agree. Keep taking the medicine, it takes the edge off of the hallucinations and voices. I can rarely ever hear them speak unless I think of them.

I feel the same way about meds. My doc and I have argued about it, before.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.