First day off benzos

I went under a train track the other day while a train was going under (I was always told to make a wish when this happens)…so I made a wish…I wished for “no more anxiety”…This was actually 2 months ago.

Ever since, my anxiety has been treated amazingly. I went down from 1.0 of klonopin to .5 of klonopin to .25 of klonopin…now today was day 1 with zero klonopin.

I literally wished my anxiety away. Don’t believe me, whatever…

4 Likes

I wished on a star and found my car.

I believe you.

1 Like

I’m quitting too. Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are you on ativan?

Diazepam

1 Like

I remember your joke when I asked you if you were still on benzos and you said “Yeah we got a band it’s called ‘minnii and the benzos’” Lol I think it’s time for the band to break up.

1 Like

Yeah, I quit a few months back, then got back on them, but just 2.5mg and now I’m quitting again.

The band is breaking up, I’m going solo!

2 Likes

I’m also quitting. I’m down to one clonaezpam every 25 days to a month. I have to take it as I get pressure on my chest from withdrawal. Good luck in quitting.

So proud of you! :slight_smile: That’s what I’m trying to do now too so you can be my role model lol. I recently cut back from 1 mg Ativan to .5 mg but now I’m having flashbacks at night again so that’s great. Blehghhg

I take Ativan rarely, whenever i feel stressed out. I used to take it to sleep though, about 6 months.
you know what, at this stage in my life, I don’t care. So what, you take a bunch of pills. Life is short and spontaneous anyway. Just take your pills and enjoy life. I wish you will be happy, whatever makes you happy.