Feeling unwanted here...any ideas?

I backed down from arguing with everyone about taking their AP’s and now every time I post something I slowly watch the threads die in just about three hours? Nobody likes my stuff very much except for a couple of people I know that like me…what’s up? Should I leave?

14 Likes

No you shouldn’t leave . I think your just having a bit of a ruff moment. I think your ok .

Don’t leave! I like you.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t take it personal.
I have nothing against you, and I have seen no indication that anyone else has either :slight_smile:
Threads die, it happens. Mine don’t live very long either.

4 Likes

You’re worth more than just arguing about meds. I promise. You’ll find your new place. It’s always awkward when you change how you post.

2 Likes

I don’t think you should leave. I like your happy posts, too. It’s nice to see someone having a nice time.

2 Likes

Don’t leave. 15151515

1 Like

A lot of people use this place a lot like they use social media. They form mutual admiration societies.

I wouldn’t worry too much about not being in one of these groups of people constantly liking each other’s posts and trying to make themselves feel like a little exclusive group online. You sound like a person who has better things to do with their time. Like working that job you were looking for.

Instead, maybe you could focus on using the site to occasionally help others with needed information or occasionally get much-needed support. More like an occasional support forum than a replacement for Facebook. That’s what I try to do.

3 Likes

Don’t Leave Just hang out and keep calm. sometimes you just need to sit back and read everything and think , then maybe post again. If they don’t like it well then they don’t but doesn’t mean your not welcome here . Just because you have a opinion and a mind that’s unique doesn’t me you should isolate yourself, but to become one with those around you more… Nvrmnd If i’m not making sense I’m sorry , but I just feel you have no need to leave.

Don’t worry @jukebox. You’re well-liked on the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Please don’t leave @jukebox.

I thoroughly enjoy your threads.

Maybe someday we can meet and play guitar together. :guitar: :metal: :heart:

Take care, :v:.

2 Likes

I don’t think people are liking each other’s posts to exclude others.
It’s natural to prefer some people. It doesn’t mean I dislike the ones I prefer less than others.

7 Likes

I like your posts, jukebox! Don’t leave!

2 Likes

I think you are wrong. But, we are allowed to have different opinions.

1 Like

@jukebox You received 98 likes in the past week and 523 likes in the past month.

3 Likes

I don’t think anyone is that manipulative or mean.
People like each other’s posts to be nice and because they agree.
When I like somebody’s posts,I don’t think to myself “hehehe, now this and that user will be sad because they didn’t get a like:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You sound young and naiive. The world has very many extremely mean and extremely manipulative people. Sad but true. Being mean with likes is more like a funny, insignificant joke compared to peoples’ meanness in reality.

1 Like

Can we get back to @jukebox ?

4 Likes

@jukebox =====> You stay don’t go !!!

3 Likes

I hereby decree that today is…

13 Likes