Feeling trapped

i dont want to drive but i have no choice in my current location as im outside the city limits and have to drive to town and to the hospital. anyways mom and dad love it here, and i often get so pissed at their affection for indiana, i wish they would move somewhere else. but they are here to stay, anyways, im now feeling like i have to move to a big city somewhere where i can get by without a car. so in the near future i will be living all alone by myself thousand miles away from mom and dad. how will i manage? neither option, staying here or moving to the city sound really enticing. and of course i will have to get a job to support myself if i do move, and im wondering how will i cope with that? o well such is life i guess. i just wish i lived somewhere else and had more support there.

3 Likes

and another thing is, im too poor to live somewhere nice, so my options are limited.

2 Likes

I’d rather live in the countryside.
I think your lucky you get to live out in that space.

2 Likes

Here’s your escape

1 Like

Your living situation seems to really be bothering you.

1 Like

yeah it’s ok, sometimes it bothers me. i just don’t want to drive anymore.

1 Like

If you were closer and it were allowed I’d lend you my indoor grow kit and see you could grow with it. I e been told it’s good for growing hot peppers, which would be interesting.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.