Feeling pretty blah I guess

I guess I’m feeling bad about myself this morning. Didn’t realize it until I read my posts. I don’t know. Guess I just wish things were different. Wish I had friends again. I’ll step away. No one wants to hear whining I guess that’s why people go away from me in the first place.

4 Likes

This is the perfect place to whine, don’t go away.

4 Likes

Wish I got more from other people as well.

To a degree, socializing can be learned, which idea gives me hope.

2 Likes

I Know how you feel, I wish things were different. You can voice anything on this forum we won’t abandoned you.

2 Likes

Thanks to you all. Just feeling bad today I suppose because of all this stressful stuff going on. Can’t shake the feeling that my health issues is because someone harmed me for no reason. Part of me knows it’s not true that someone had a needle to get me but the other part of my mind can’t shake it. I also have been dealing with the voices Just telling me bad things about myself and what others think today. Saying everyone hates me and that they are talking about me. Probably need increase on my med. Its been hard changing from saphris to latuda. Maybe she will increase the latuda idk. I see my doctor next week I guess I’ll hang on til then and try to distract myself.

1 Like

That might be the best thing you can do.

1 Like

I don’t mind reading your posts even if you’re down. It’s just you being real.

3 Likes

I hope you feel more positive Owl.
The voices can be very negative at times.

1 Like

I’m feeling much the same. You’re not alone. I hope things improve for you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.