Feeling like a burden (tw)

I’ve heard you sing.

There would be one less color in the rainbow without you.

1 Like

I would like to stop torturing and financially burdening my family.
I want to live, but my family needs to be happy.

I have prayed so many times to die. Nothing happened

1 Like

You deserve to live. I know it’s hard when you feel like a burden but you deserve life

They say family stick by you no matter what.

I have had a positive experience in this regard in life so far, I’d hope for as many people to have supportive family as possible.

Sometimes I feel like a burden too, as I put a lot of pressure on my mother, but she insists she doesn’t mind.

Might be worth asking this if you’re worried about being a burden

You are suffering from hostile intrusive thoughts, and you need to suppress these thoughts.

1 Like

I felt like a burden to my family for long time. But lately I feel better and managed to accept it a bit. I asked my mum a lot if I’m not a burden to them and she always says I’m part of their life and they wouldn’t wanna be without me. Sorry to hear you are feeling this way but you could get to feel better still really.

Things can and do get better. Please don’t give up!
@Ninjastar

1 Like

Your family loves you, and I’m very sure your mother would rather pay to keep you alive, than pay for your funeral and spend life without you.

1 Like

I’m sure that your mom prefers to pay your medical bills and have you here in this world.
We would also miss you, you are not a burden.

I understand your feelings but your family would probably be happier to have you here, even with difficulties, than to live without you. I’m sorry you feel this way, as i have felt like my family would be better off without me but it was the depression causing those thoughts. I pray that you get through this and feel some peace soon.

1 Like

If you are feeling suicidal or having a mental health crisis, please tell someone — a friend or family member, a teacher, a doctor or therapist or call 911 (if you’re in the U.S.) or the Emergency Medical Services phone number in your country.

You can also call a crisis intervention hotline—these are available in the U.S. and in many other countries. You do not need to be actively suicidal to benefit from a crisis hotline.

International crisis hotlines:

Crisis hotlines in the U.S.:

More resources:

1 Like

Why is the text blurred out? I can’t read the original post

1 Like

Click on the text.

1 Like

Oh oops. Thanks bro

1 Like

I doubt your family think of you as a burden try not to worry it isn’t your fault you have an illness

You’re not a burden :slightly_smiling_face: by the way I can’t read your post.

The only thing worse than not being loved is rejecting love when it’s given to you. Aren’t you rejecting your family’s love?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.