Feeling down

I need to lose weight… I am sucking at my diet… and I just don’t have the motivation to work out☹️
I told my husband I’d lose more weight before he got back… so I’m trying to use that for motivation… he won’t be back till May so I have awhile I suppose.
Anybody have any tips? I was on weight watchers but it’s such a pain to track everything.

Unfortunately that’s what you have to do. Calories are everywhere. If you don’t track them then you overeat.

Do you have an app to help you track things?

Damn😭 aye yi yi…
I have a calorie counter app but I don’t use it…

1 Like

The only way to lose weight is to create a caloric deficit, which is burning more calories than what you eat and than what you need to maintain your weight.

2 Likes

Don’t drink your calories, cut down carbs, eat veggies every meal (fibers make you feel full), exercise, don’t eat till you’re full (stop at 70%-80%), consider intermittent fasting.

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking about just going on a boiled egg, fruit and veggies diet lol… I kind of already do intermittent fasting @zeno

Good luck and be gentle with yourself. :dog::dog::dog:

1 Like

I would avoid extreme diets.

2 Likes

Thank you🥺 @GrayBear

1 Like

Yeah… true that…

The calculator calculates the needed calories to maintain your weight according to your activity level, height, weight, etc You need to eat Less than that to lose weight.

3 Likes

I once walked miles and miles with my bf in austin and lost about five lbs. Non stop. He was trying to Hunt someone down anyway. My best routine is walk or bike both. Take a water bottle with you. Best wishes.:blush:

2 Likes

I would say to download an workout app and try and walk 6miles a day the double of the usual. XD
Hey I try to do eight so…

3 Likes

It just dawned on me. It’s the damn sugar! Consuming sugar. I know now what it is. I’m a dumbass.

Thank you for the well wishes @roxanna
Haha I bet it is that darn sugar😫

1 Like

Wow!!! 8 miles a day?!? That’s pretty intense, good for you though @Illvoices

1 Like

You can try keto… low carb, high protein… good fats… no sugar… you can do it with Intermittent fasting.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.