Feeling down recently

I have been feeling down for the past 2 week.Not wanting to talk,seems a little tense and more isolation.

I hope these rough patches doesn’t last long.I am still doing my daily stuff like working out,going to work and socialize during the weekend.

Everyone has rough moment/days.People with mental illness have depressive episode,hope everyone here feels good because I know the rough days/depressive episode is hard to deal with

5 Likes

Hang in there. I promise it’ll get better. You’re strong.

2 Likes

Allow yourself to feel bad, nothing wrong with negative emotions, don’t try to suppress them, try to feel them and let them go.
You were doing great lately, just know that no matter if you can’t see the sky because of the clouds, it is still there!

3 Likes

It seems like more people are feeling down these past few days. I’ve been feeling down. I don’t know what it is. Maybe the change in the seasons. I don’t know.

3 Likes

Yeah I’m like :confounded: and :sleepy: this month

1 Like

Thank you,I guess I need to accept sadness,not suppress them and make some action to turn it around.Your right,the sun will be back after the cloud float pass

i think its the time of year, i’ve had a few head moments recently too general stress and anxieties as well as actual conspiracy/delusions one night which was scary, but yeah we lose about 10 hrs of daylight here and it drops quite dramatically i think or it feels like it anyway, (will be worse when the clocks go back) but we’ll see.

2 Likes

We all hit a glitch now and then…

Be patient with yourself… don’t beat yourself up on this one.

it will pass…

Hope you feel better soon. :v:

1 Like

I hope you feel better soon. Just rest abd take it easy.

1 Like