Feeling a little bit blue

Was talking to myself for most of the day. Real crazy shiz. Then I was cussing at bad memories that kept popping up. Was pretty unpleasant.

Now I keep hearing knocks and bangs from other rooms.

Tbh this has made me upset

I have been trying to pull myself together. Have eaten cooked food, have showered and kept respectable hours but feel worse for all of this.

6 Likes

I’m sorry you’re feeling blue. I talked to myself today too. Just relax. Do you have roommates?

3 Likes

I feel yea, get those days too, feel down sometimes its part of life not every day is going be sunshine and rainbows. Your going have rainy days. Its going to be okay man youll pull through.

3 Likes

Hey roxy. No roommates. Just going through a dip I think. Nothing serious :face_with_monocle: I think

1 Like

Hugs 15151525😊 1515

1 Like

Sorry you’re down today. Is there anything that you find comforting? Or could you watch a comedy or something to get your mind off things?

2 Likes

I usually self medicate my blues with caffeine pills. I’ve consumed so much caffeine in my life that its effect isn’t that strong.

1 Like

I talk to myself all the time, even when I’m not hearing any voices.
Hope you feel better soon @anon94176359.

1 Like

time to put “outside” by david bowie on again !! got it cued now…

1 Like

For sure buddy!

1 Like

Got it on now 151515

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.