Feeling a bit low

I’m also feeling a bit low. Because I have personal problems in my life right now.

Hopefully they won’t last.

It is pretty exhausting.

But I try to keep busy and my new life motto is to prioritise my body. My body comes first.

Doing a low stress job will help me to keep food triggers to a minimum.

1 Like

Is there maybe something you could do with your time?

I feel exactly the same as you Star. I do so little even when I have better/busier days. I wish I had the energy and motivation as I did even 10 years ago when I had already had psychosis but made music fairly often.

But then again, for me I do have negative symptoms that prevent me from doing it, so maybe that’s slightly different?

Maybe try and make a schedule for your art/writing. It helps me to do have one.

1 Like

Yeah writing and illustrations.

1 Like

sounds good Star

1 Like

How are you doing Mae?

1 Like

I’m doing okay, thankyou for asking,…,

1 Like

Seems like a lot of us are feeling a bit low right now. I am as well. I’d prefer hypomania to this dip I’m in right now. I’ve always been bothered more by my lows than by hypomania. Full on mania is the worst for me tho so I’ll take this over that.

1 Like

If you are serious about wanting a baby, you need to act NOW. Because I put it off and put it off until, all of a sudden, I was menopausing. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.