Feel better at night time

It’s strange to me… But I seem to feel less depressed and anxious at night time and at my worst when the sun is up. Anyone else feel this way?

4 Likes

Definitely not. I like to sleep the whole time it’s dark. The later I stay up the worse I feel.

2 Likes

I’m the same. I’ve wondered if it’s to do with all the sleep chemicals being released like melatonin. But yes, I’m the same for some reason.

1 Like

I’m at my worst during the evening hours.
I’m better off during the day.

2 Likes

Ive been thinking of becoming a night owl. I would love to function between 7 pm and 10 am or something. No people lol. But ive yet to try it out. Use to be a night owl, now any excuse to sleep -i take.

1 Like

I prefer the dark. I don’t like being exposed to the world during the daylight hours. At night, I can be alone.

1 Like

I think the silence of the night is calming. Nothing to worry about. No distractions. No sound. Just peace. I like it.

1 Like

I get scared at night time. My last flight was during night, it felt scary like that Twilight Zone episode. I was seated near the wing and kept looking out at it :open_mouth:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.