Fear of relapse

I fear relapse of mania or psychosis. Its a very strong feeling. What should i do?

2 Likes

I think u should talk to ur psydoc…!!! They can help for sure…!!!

2 Likes

Stay on your meds as prescribed. That goes a long way. If you start to notice an increase in hallucinations, paranoia, or delusions, get help right away before it gets worse. You may not be able to help relapse, but you can take steps towards avoiding it or hopefully decreasing the severity of it by being proactive and getting help as soon as you notice signs of it.

1 Like

I am fearing something is always following me and not wanting to leave me. Also i see disturbing images while speaking. I have various false beliefs that if i read a sentence i will be able to conquer something, etc. Are these good enough for me to get help. Anyway i am in touch with my pdoc about the issues. He prescribed me some meds and i am taking it.

1 Like

That may be paranoia …!!! U will get well soon…!!!

1 Like

https://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/guide/prevent-schizophrenia-relapse

Good find @77nick77…!!! This will certainly help…!!

I am not able to solve a particular problem i have created for myself. Its a never ending puzzle for me. I am not able to gain any satisfaction from small things. The problem is that i have betrayed my wife terribly. I am not able to overcome the sadness. I am mostly stoic. I am sitting idle most of the time. I dont want to do anything. I dont want to speak, i dont want to do things, i dont want to mingle with people. I dont know what is with this prejudice. Its not making sense but apparently i am sticking to the beliefs.

1 Like

You will relapse to normal after relapsing😉

Sorry for kidding, just wanted to change the space,
Don’t be worry, stick to meds and tea and light coffee, for sure with lots of sugar,
Psychosis or mania use lots of energy of brain and if brain is not provided with lots of energy then they will lead to breakdown otherwise they will come and go, energy of brain is restored in sugar, ( sugar will change to glucose which is brain food)

This may be sign of negative symptoms… be aware sri…!!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.