Fan sounds like there’s voices coming out

When I put on a fan I sometimes here my grandma call me when she’s not or voices does anyone else experience this

I used to hear my ex gf call out my name in a crowd but it couldn’t be, its all in the imagination I think.

1 Like

I can relate. The fridge at work used to talk to me through the refrigeration noises of the fridge.

It is the illness for sure.

2 Likes

I thought maybe the fan and wind was spirit or a doorway but not anymore. Just a natural occurrence caused by scientific stuff.

1 Like

I usually just heard them regardless of what noise was going on

1 Like

I have had white noise like that do that same thing before I was diagnosed. I’d hear music. Meds helped me overcome that and it was just my brain. Others heard nothing when I tried to fact check.

1 Like

Yes I’ve had this hallucination before

Same sometimes but sometimes I hear voices in things

1 Like

I’m afraid not. I have heard voices coming from under the house and the next door room. They keep their distance so not to scare me. At the HUD housing I used to live in I used to hear someone trying to get in my front door, but that’s stopped since I moved away.

1 Like

I hear voices in normal sounds too.
Not always

1 Like

I’m happy that hallucination had stopped for you !

1 Like

Thanks. I really scared me someone trying to get in my door.

1 Like

Its common. I got it off the freezer motors. The right med usually knocks it on the head.

For some reason on meds I get the same hallucinations idky it’s like meds won’t work for me or maybe I need to be on them for a long time

1 Like

Having low background music can help. I appeciate it can be annoying.

Theres a word for it if you google it.

1 Like

yes ive heard this in noise. always had.

music actually.

Yes I can relate. I’ve heard mumbling voices, trains stopping, phone sounds and music above sound of fans and the sea

I also heard the fan talking… was in my psychosis, very loud voices even screaming. But it is inside of our heads.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.