Fan sounds like there’s voices coming out

When I put on a fan I sometimes here my grandma call me when she’s not or voices does anyone else experience this

I used to hear my ex gf call out my name in a crowd but it couldn’t be, its all in the imagination I think.

1 Like

I can relate. The fridge at work used to talk to me through the refrigeration noises of the fridge.

It is the illness for sure.

2 Likes

I thought maybe the fan and wind was spirit or a doorway but not anymore. Just a natural occurrence caused by scientific stuff.

1 Like

I usually just heard them regardless of what noise was going on

1 Like

I have had white noise like that do that same thing before I was diagnosed. I’d hear music. Meds helped me overcome that and it was just my brain. Others heard nothing when I tried to fact check.

1 Like

Yes I’ve had this hallucination before

Same sometimes but sometimes I hear voices in things

1 Like

I’m afraid not. I have heard voices coming from under the house and the next door room. They keep their distance so not to scare me. At the HUD housing I used to live in I used to hear someone trying to get in my front door, but that’s stopped since I moved away.

1 Like

I hear voices in normal sounds too.
Not always

1 Like

I’m happy that hallucination had stopped for you !

1 Like

Thanks. I really scared me someone trying to get in my door.

1 Like

Its common. I got it off the freezer motors. The right med usually knocks it on the head.

For some reason on meds I get the same hallucinations idky it’s like meds won’t work for me or maybe I need to be on them for a long time

1 Like

Having low background music can help. I appeciate it can be annoying.

Theres a word for it if you google it.

1 Like

yes ive heard this in noise. always had.

music actually.

Yes I can relate. I’ve heard mumbling voices, trains stopping, phone sounds and music above sound of fans and the sea

I also heard the fan talking… was in my psychosis, very loud voices even screaming. But it is inside of our heads.