Faint almost everyday for months - is it seroquel?

I cant find the cause for my daily faints… psicho somatic cause is excluded.

Can be seroquel the cause for this? Myght be the anxiolytic? The doctor says no of course… but i dont know what to believe.

I think im going to emergency to see if is they can find a cause because the doctors i went had quite the same answer, just shrug.

2 Likes

i saw people fainting on seroquel but not every day my friend

must be a weird side effecr OR something else propably going on whats dose your on

My dose is 300 mg daily.

1 Like

I started 3 years ago using this drug for insomnia (200 mg). It makes me tired during the day. Now my new psychiatrist prescribed 300 mg. I also have bipolar now so i take it for that too. Maybe i have to change the meds if i dont find any cause for my problem

1 Like

Salut @anon17552271
Eu iau Invega. Nu da somnolenta. Iau Anxiar si/sau Melatonina pentru somn. Eu am fost Flag. Take care :slight_smile:

1 Like
2 Likes

To lower the chance of feeling dizzy or passing out, rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying down. Be careful going up and down stairs.

2 Likes

Yes ■■■■■■■ Seroquel is doing it. Black box the sob

2 Likes

Buna @anon51414962, imi amintesc ce tratament ai spus ca iei. Dar eu am alte probleme… Astept sa merg la doctor sa vad poate ma ajuta sa schimb medicatia. as incerca melatonina daca nu interactioneaza cu alte medicamente. lorazepam (anxiar) am luat pt 2 ani.
Tu ce faci, esti bine?

1 Like

@firemonkey Thank you! Very useful informations

1 Like

@roxanna hi, did you take seroquel and experienced side effects?

1 Like

I used to be on 300 mg of seroquel too, and I had to stop taking it due to passing out (fainting). I passed out multiple times and was close to passing out a few times too. I suggest you switch medications.

1 Like

I would go to a regular, general practitioner M.D. and get a consult for a neurologist if I were you. Good luck.

1 Like

Yes i want to do the same thing.

1 Like

I was already… also to emergency. They just dont know what is the problem so i think i have to change meds.

1 Like

It dropped my blood pressure. Went unconscious three times.

Omg! Has really dangerous side effects

1 Like

Yes Samira i am doing good. I’m on my AP for more than 1 year and half. Good luck to you changing your meds :slight_smile:

1 Like

When I was on seroquel I almost fainted a few times and it was in the mornings when I was really groggy from taking the medication the night prior to getting into bed.

I knew it was the seroquel. It was also when it had been increased. Only happened a handful of times though.

1 Like

Yes @anon17552271, it could very well be the Seroquel.
See a doctor.

1 Like