Explaining why I masturbate

I think some agents are watching me mastrubate. I just want them to know that am only doing it for medical purposes. Because of my sexual dysfunction. Im not perverted. :grin:

5 Likes

I masturbate because it feels good.

1 Like

Me to but I fell like somebody is watching me and and it makes me paranoid. Lol

I’ve felt like that before but I don’t care. I do it anyway.

1 Like

Agents? Like men and black. I think its just your mind playing tricks on you.

1 Like

Yes like men in black but I Will stop soon when my sexual dysfunction is gone.

1 Like

Okay i got you, do you want you man. i understand.

1 Like

Its like in war I have heard from many people that have experienced war. When people are refugees you would think the are preoccupied with running from the war and getting shot. Instead, what I have heard people do in that situation is the start ■■■■■■■

I masturbate every one or two weeks once. Not doing it daily since years. Maybe because of health situation and being above 30 years old.

1 Like

I haven’t masturbated since I married my husband. Men watch me too. I’m sorry you’re going through that.

1 Like

i masturbate bcoz i m not married and also bcoz it feels good and is also a need of the body.
but i dont masturbate often maybe once in 2 or 3 weeks

1 Like

Thanks 15151515

1 Like

Hell, if they are going to watch, you may as well give them a show. Maybe put up some Christmas lights and candles and some soft music in the background and go to town.

2 Likes

I’d rather get over being inhibited about sucking my thumb.

1 Like

I gave up last November.

1 Like

I masturbate because if I don’t I get pent up and when I get pent up I used to get horrible psychosis of being sexually abused by demons. Now that I am on meds that now happens only very rarely but I still get massive anxiety whenever I am horny because of that. It sucks.

1 Like

I jerk off thinking in my friends mother. Makes me so horny

1 Like

When I was hallucinating bad in jail, my auditory hallucinations commanded me to masturbate. I think the most was like 10 times a day.

That doesn’t even make any sense

It doesn’t… that’s why it’s a delusion