Experience with Invega?

My pdoc was really pushing for me to get on Invega during our meeting today but ultimately I made it clear that I wanted to try Latuda first. The reviews on drugs.com are generally pretty bad and I rarely hear about people benefiting from taking Latuda on here so I have seen limited examples of success with Invega. Care to share your experiences?

1 Like

I was on the highest dose shot of Invega. I felt like my mind was clearer. I was bummed I had to stop it when I could no longer get it covered by Medicaid. It’s like $2000 per month

2 Likes

Did it do anything for your positive symptoms?

1 Like

Yes. I felt better on it. I still was told I had delusions bug I was a lot more functional on it. I’ve tried countless APs, and nothing helped clear my mind like Invega

3 Likes

I feel good on Invega. I’ve had some religious delusions and I can’t lose weight.

3 Likes

Invega has been good for me exceptttt it has taken away my interest in things and I don’t get a period anymore.

2 Likes

My only experience with invega was in injection form, and it gave me horrible akathisia that made me pace around the house nonstop and it lasted months after I stopped invega because of how long injections stay in your system.

If you ever try it I recommend the pill form. Leaves your system in days if you ever stop it.

2 Likes

They forced injected me with a massive dose of invega with no follow up or information about it, and then months later I had the worst symptoms I ever had. I eventually agreed to keep taking it after getting caught up in the legal-medical system in this beaurocratic penal colony. Immediately after taking invega regularly my above average cardiovascular fitness was destroyed and now after taking it for seven years I’m having trouble with my heart (palpitations).

3 Likes

I was on Invega some time ago. It was good for my voices and paranoia then my tummy suddenly ballooned and it hasn’t gone back down to this day. It also gave me planter fasciitis which stopped when I came of it…very strange!!

2 Likes

my best comrade takes 6 mg invega pill every day.
his tummie is the largest it has ever been and he looks pregnant.
he also has akathesia

2 Likes

I was one depo shot of Invega Sustain. It did well, but not as good as Aristada Depo Shot.

I just forgot to say that he has been using Invega pills for 8 years and this is the best he has ever been mentally.

1 Like

My tommy is somewhat bigger because thats were fat binds on Seroquel but let me just say that I’ve never felt better because the Seroquel just clears my psychosis so well. I’d rater be fat and happy then raily and miserable.

1 Like

I’m doing good on invega my positives are gone. I have gained some weight but id rather be fatter than I was hallucinating.

1 Like

I’ve been getting the Invega shots for a while now, but I found it not to work with any of my symptoms. I just been getting fatter and fatter on it.

1 Like

I’m also doing good on Invega. I’m on 150mg shot, can’t think of any side effects, unsure if it’s caused weight gain as I do drink a lot of beer. I’m mentally stable, mood is good.

1 Like

Zombie thread is zombie thread

1 Like